Chapter Fourteen

By the time you and Kylo had made it back to his house, you both were already so encapsulated in each other, you were unable to distinguish where you ended and Kylo started, his once so sure hands now fumbling with his keys as you licked a stripe up the length of his throat, nibbling on his earlobes.

"Jesus Christ, you are fucking insatiable, Angel..." he mumbled, finally unlocking his front door and tugging you roughly through it. As soon as the door shut, you pushed Kylo against it, pressing your lips to his.

You began to undo his belt, attempting to free him from his dress pants, your teeth clashing together as you both tried to deepen the kiss. Finally, you released this rock-hard length from his pants, stroking it in your hand as you trailed kisses down his throat. Dropping to your knees, you placed the gentlest kiss to the head of his cock, watching as his jaw dropped, his eyelids fluttering in ecstasy.

"Shut...the fuck...up..." you said, punctuating each word with a kiss down the length of his dick as you slowly stroked him.

Swirling your tongue around the head of his cock, you could hear the breath rush out of Kylo's lungs, the fire that had been ignited in your lower abdomen burning even brighter. You brought your mouth around his tip, continuing to stroke him as you hollowed out your cheeks, slowly taking more and more of him into your mouth with each flick of your hand.

Kylo's massive fingers knotted in your hair, just cradling the back of your head as you took his length deeper into your mouth, the tip beginning to hit your soft palate. A small gag shook your shoulders, tears springing up in your eyes as a deep moan was pulled from Kylo's body.

"Holy shit, Princess..."

Taking a large breath in through your nose, you attempted to work through the gagging, beginning to take Kylo into your throat, more moans filling your eardrums and the foyer.

"Jesus, you take me so fucking good, Kitten..." Kylo's baritone voice reverberating in your ears, echoing over the lewd sounds of your gags. You merely looked up at him, tears spilling down over your cheeks, attempting to hold back another gag as you pulled back. Kylo watched you, wiping away the escaped tear from your cheek.

"Picture fucking perfect..." Kylo whispered, taking the thumb that held the still intact tear and swiping his tongue over it.

His hand that was still knotted in your mane gave you the slightest push back onto his length, another moan escaping his beautiful lips. You stifled another gag as he began to thrust into your throat, his pace increasing in speed. Keeping your cheeks hollowed, you let Kylo continue his barrage on your throat, attempting to breathe through the gags.

"Fuck yes, Princess!" Kylo yelled out, thrusting deep into your throat and holding it there as he began to release himself, swallowing his spend. His hold on your head was nearly painful as you struggled to breathe, hoping that he would release you from his grasp soon. Finally, he detangled his fingers from your hair, pulling you off of his dick, a string of drool connecting your lips to his tip.

Before you could finish taking a deep breath in, Kylo lifted you up off the floor, wrapping your legs around his waist as he pressed his lips to yours, carrying you from the foyer to the kitchen. You felt your heart squeezing in your chest, Kylo's hands digging into your pliant skin, attempting to pull you as close to him as possible. His lips began attacking the sensitive skin of your throat, undoubtedly leaving small marks between his kisses and nibbles. You were quick to pull off your turtleneck as he carried you through his home.

Your ass met the cold counter of the kitchen island, even through the material of your pants, your skin erupting in goosebumps as Kylo gently laid you back to rest on it completely. His lips brushed from your throat to your collarbones, his fingers peeling your bra from your body, the mere warmth of them nearly sending you into overstimulation as you arched your back against the freezing marble. Nibbling into the soft skin of your breast, Kylo sucked a bruise into the tissue, the tip of his nose dragging against your sternum.