1193

Chapter 1193: Please Recruit Some Delivery Staff As Soon As Possible

Mag looked at Connie, who was crying piteously with trembling white cat ears and almost kneeling to him, and began to feel bad.

Even though this girl was rather ditzy and silly, she seemed to be rather stupidly adorable.

However, did he really look so scary?

Didn't he behave exactly like a perfect caring gentleman earlier?

He rescued her, gave her warm clothes, gave her drinks, and cooked for her. One couldn't find another man like this out of Mamy Restaurant, and this fellow was so scared that she burst into tears?

Alright. He didn't have to get upset if a woman with a kooky brain couldn't appreciate his rare qualities as a good-quality man.

And, from her illogical pleas, he understood that she apparently had a psychological trauma of him because of the tap.

Mag: "┓( ́∀' )┏"

What can I do? Its name is really "water head dragon".

"Alright. I am not interested in your head. I am afraid I will get poisoned by it," Mag said with a resigned smile as he pulled Connie, who was going to collapse to the floor as she cried, up and tossed her back onto a chair.

"Really?" Connie quit crying instantly, but she still gazed at Mag suspiciously.

"I am Mag, the owner of this restaurant. This is a prim and proper restaurant, not some tourist trap." Mag nodded as he pulled out a chair and sat across Connie. He continued, "Furthermore, your head is the most worthless part of your body."

"Then, you are interested in my body?" Connie grasped her clothes and gasped in fright.

"Don't worry. I am not interested in you. I am afraid my line will die out because my descendents are too stupid otherwise." Mag sighed. This dumb maiden was really one of a kind.

"Then I am relieved." Connie heaved a breath of relief, and a smile returned to her face.

"What is your name? Why were those orcs pursuing you?" Mag asked Connie, who picked up the chopsticks again.

"I am Connie, from Twilight Forest. Those are bad guys. They wanted to catch me and hand me over to a big bad egg," Connie said weakly. Her eyes reddened as she was reminded of something.

Even though the information that she provided with her words was negligible, Mag didn't have the heart to pursue it. He got up, and said, "Go on if you are still hungry. I'll cook some noodles for you."

"Mm-hm," Connie answered as she looked at Mag who walked to the kitchen. In this case, he might not be a bad guy. Her gaze returned to the fish head in front of her. The tender white flesh looked rather tantalizing. They usually roasted their fish in her tribe, and the fish heads were discarded. She didn't expect someone would deliberately make a dish with the fish head.

She put a piece of fish into her mouth. The tender fish meat glided in smoothly with a hint of the sour and spicy taste. The fat and tender flesh melted in her mouth as soon as she bit down gently. The roasted fish that she had had before couldn't compare to this fish's delicate texture and fresh taste.

She felt as if she was a fish that had leaped into a huge pool filled with the red chopped chilli. She welcomed this beautiful taste ecstatically.

"This fish head is simply too delicious!"