2278

Chapter 2278: Let's Eat Together Whenever You're Free

Everyone looked at one another quietly with a weird expression.

The sky monkey that Amy said was an extremely rare magic beast in the magic beast mountain range. Apparently, it was a palm-sized little monkey with golden fur all over it. It was obedient, smart and adorable, so people loved it and the rich always wanted to have one as a pet.

However, don't look down on these little things. They were 3rd-tier magic beasts and extremely gifted in hiding and escaping. They ran around freely in the forest and normal mercenary squads could do nothing to them.

Furthermore, they usually moved about in the deep parts in the magic beast mountain range. It was almost impossible to find them at the periphery of the mountain range.

Amy's small request had indeed stumped them.

"It's not easy to catch the sky monkey, but we'll get you a little owl when we meet one in the future," Sivir said with a smile.

"Owl?" Amy turned and glanced at Ugly Duckling in shock before waving her hands and saying, "No, thanks. It's ugly."

Amy played with Sivir and the rest for some time before running to the kitchen's entrance and asking Mag, who was busy grilling the kebabs, "Father, when can I go hunt magic beasts with Big Sister Sivir? I want to go to the magic beast mountain range to play."

"There's nothing fun at the magic beast mountain range. Let's go find some sea animals to play with at the seaside in a few days," Mag replied smilingly. Amy's power was way above Sivir and her teammates now. It would make them look very bad if they had to bring the little one into the mountains.

"Is Big Sister Sivir going with us?" Amy asked again.

Please Keep reading on MYB0XN0VEL(.)C0M

Mag thought about how Sivir looked in a swimsuit and sucked in a breath. He shook his head and said, "We are not very familiar with each other, so I can't really invite her."

"'It's fine. I'm very familiar with her. I'll invite her if you feel embarrassed to do so," Amy said and then ran to Sivir.

Mag looked at Amy's back with a gratified expression. This child was so teachable.

Amy went to Sivir and expectantly asked, "Big Sister Sivir. We're going to catch sea animals in a few days. Do you want to join us for the trip?"

"Sea animals?" Sivir was slightly taken aback.

"Yes. We're going to the Boundless Sea Realm. Do you want to join us?" Amy nodded.

Sivir regained her wits. Mag should be bringing them to play at the Boundless Sea Realm, so the little one invited her to go along with her.

After experiencing the incident two days ago, the Rose Mercenary Squad decided to take a seven days' break, so she was rather tempted by Amy's suggestion.