1781

Chapter 1781: How Could A Man...

"Mother, is this comfortable?"

Amy stood on the bed as she massaged Irina's back eagerly.

Ugly Duckling was lying by Irina's feet, similarly massaging her calves eagerly.

"Mm-hm. It is." Irina closed her eyes, and could not stop herself from smiling.

"Tsk, tsk..." Mag stood at the side jealously. His daughter had not given him a massage before.

"I've been walking a lot today, and my legs are also a little sore." Irina lifted her long legs, and placed them on a stool by the bed as she glanced at Mag.

Amy quickly looked at Mag, and gave him a meaningful look.

Mag raised his brow. How could a man...

"Let me massage it for you." Mag sat on the stool very naturally, and placed Irina's feet on his lap.

Her calves were long and fair, but they were not skinny. Instead, she had a beautiful curve at her calves, and her ankles were thin. Her feet were small and fine. Her round toes were like succulent pearls. The moment Mag touched them, Irina would even tense her feet up.

Although Mag was not obsessed with feet, he still could not help but exclaim when he saw the exquisite feet that were like a pair of art sculptures.

Of course, that pride belonging to a man felt good when he held the pair of feet in his hands.

Yes. Let me introduce to you, these are my wife's feet.

"Are you massaging or not?" Irina asked with a blush as she looked at Mag who was a little out of sorts as he stared at her feet.

"I'm trying to see where I should start!" Mag coughed dryly, and placed his hands on Irina's leg as he started to massage her.

Her skin was very soft and smooth, and her muscles were not too hard. It was the level of a top-grade ingredient...

Mag tried to dispel all other thoughts, and went back to recalling the acupoints and techniques the young ladies used when he went to relax in the past as he started to massage Irina's calves and feet.

As he looked at Irina, and Amy, who would occasionally say something cheeky, Mag felt warm and fuzzy inside. Such happiness was hard to come by, and he hoped that it would stay this way forever.

Irina's face turned slightly red. However, she gradually relaxed from the initial nervousness with Mag's adept techniques.

She was shocked that Mag was so good at massage. He had been a man who only wielded knives and swords. This actually was more relaxing than going to the spa.

***

Rodu. The palace was still as brightly lit.

The entire Rodu was shocked by the letter sent from Chaos City.

(If you have problems with this website, please continue reading your novel on our new website myboxnovel.com THANKS!)

The king gathered the courtiers to discuss the matter all through the night.

A courtier walked in quickly to the meeting hall, and respectfully said, "Your Majesty, we've prepared materials for 18 types of spell formations according to your request. Would you like us to send them to Chaos City right now?"

Andre, who was sitting on a high seat, calmly said, "There's no rush. You can set off tomorrow morning."

"Yes," that courtier replied, and turned to leave.