1670

Chapter 1670: It Smelled Full Of Duck Poop

"Ding! This system seriously reminds the Host that you cannot invite your kin and kith to increase the numbers of new customers. Otherwise, the total number will be multiplied by three." The system's voice immediately popped up in Mag's mind.

"Huh???" Mag cocked an eyebrow as he realized things weren't simple.

"Can we call all our friends? I know many children." Amy began to count on her fingers. "Jessica, Daphne, Ignatsu..."

"Can I invite all the Night Elves?" asked Firis.

"20,000 Night Elves!" Mag raised his eyebrows. No way was he going to allow that to happen. He cleared his throat, and said, "In order not to take up too many seats, it's best that we only take up two tables at most. Let's invite our friends after a few days."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Mag heaved a breath of relief, and said, "Rena, have you prepared any business opening promotion?"

"Mm-hm. I planned to give a free plate of duck intestine to every table." Rena nodded.

"Alright. However, I suggest we only do such free dish promotion for one day. Word of mouth and consistent taste should be why a restaurant is able to thrive." Mag nodded.

"Mm-hm." Rena nodded thoughtfully. She had planned a week of opening promotions at first, but Mag's words were a sharp reminder, so she decided to cancel all the activities after that.

Mamy Restaurant had never lowered its price or given out any free dishes, but it still retained its number one restaurant position in Chaos City with its exquisite taste.

Mana Hot Pot Restaurant's menu price was already very low compared to Mamy Restaurant, and she was very confident about the taste.

Mag smiled at all of them. "All of you have worked hard today. Let's go back and rest."

"Boss, did you say that Shirley is back? Then, will they join us for the hot pot tomorrow? I haven't seen that cutie Anna for a few days," said Yabemiya.

Mag smiled and nodded. "I will invite them tomorrow. I think they will be coming."

***

"Oh my. This hot pot restaurant is huge. It's even twice as big as ours. When did such a hot pot restaurant pop up?"

"Isn't that so? Our business will be all taken once this hot pot restaurant is opened."

Outside of Mana Hot Pot Restaurant, a man in a mink coat and a man in a cotton coat huddled and mumbled with jealousy.

"Boss, it looks like they will be opening for business formally tomorrow. Their space will be able to accommodate over 1000 people eating at the same time. If their price is even lower, then some of our customers will definitely be stolen by it. What do we do now?" the manager in the cotton jacket said worriedly.

"What can we do? You can't stop them from opening for business." Cassia rolled his eyes, and flicked a glance at the luxuriously renovated hot pot restaurant before boarding the horse-drawn carriage parked at the side.

"Do a big promotion tomorrow. All the dishes in our hot pot restaurant will be buy-one-get-one-free, and our wines will be free flow," Cassia said in a deep voice after getting into the carriage.

The manager worriedly said, "This... Boss, then we won't be earning much."

(If you have problems with this website, please continue reading your novel on our new website myboxnovel.com THANKS!)