2111

Chapter 2111 You're Lucky

Mag gave enough hints, allowing the case of buying a killer on the black market and kidnapping of the female lady boss due to business competition that shocked the city for a day and night to finally come to a close.

However, first there was an internal conflict amongst the culprits, and then the mastermind committed suicide, so it seemed that the court did not have to do anything. All they did was rush to the site, ensure security, and clean things up.

To put it bluntly...

They went there to wash the floor.

However, there was one more culprit on the loose.

On top of that, just before the people from court sealed Boris's mansion, his treasury was robbed.

The savings of Rodu's wealthiest tavern owner were wiped clean.

According to insider's information, the amount at stake was a few hundred million.

"It seems poverty would limit one's imagination."

Mag looked at the three billion worth of cash in the house that was being counted, and lamented to himself.

"Father, are all baddies so rich?" Amy looked at Mag with glowing eyes, as though she had found the secret to wealth.

"Rich people are not necessarily bad people, but baddies are all pretty rich," Mag said with a smile.

"In that case, if you want to beat up baddies, you have to bring me along," Amy said seriously.

"Alright, alright," Mag agreed. There was no issue bringing Amy along to settle these punks.

Annie sat in the corner alone, drawing and extremely indifferent to such material stuff.

Ugly Duckling lay on the counter as it looked into the kitchen from time to time, thinking about its lunch that was already late for half an

hour.

Knock, knock

There came the sound of knocking.

Irina waved her hand, and kept the gold and treasures.

"I'll open the door."

Amy skipped to the door and opened it.

Standing outside were Eiffie and Mala, with many things in their hands.

"Ay, this is for you," Eiffie passed a basket filled with snacks to Amy.

"Wow, so many goodies!"

Amy's eyes lit up. She received the basket, and bit onto the candied haw. After that, she thanked Eiffie with her mouth full. "Thank you, Big Sister Eiffie."

Eiffie walked in, and took a bolt of blue satin from Mala. She stepped forward with a smile, and said to Irina, "Big Sister, this is top-grade glazed satin. You have a great figure, and would definitely look good in a dress made from this."

"Thank you." Irina received the satin. She liked it quite a bit.

Although she had received the satin, Irina still took a few more glances at Eiffie. The latter sounded so warm and passionate, but who knew if she had other motives?

"I heard that Annie liked drawing. I've also collected a few picture books, so I brought them over to see if Annie would like them." As she said that, Eiffie started looking around in her canvas bag. "Picture book?!"

Mag raised his brow. He was suddenly a little nervous.

His hardcover The Plum in the Golden Vase flew into Eiffie's window. It was top-notch in terms of quality.