four.

♡ 태꾹︴hello there내 사랑

♡ 태꾹︴hello there
내 사랑 . . . its my nightmare ♡ *.゚⋆

the halls filled with students messing around making out before the bell rang. for once it wasnt the football team playing around in the halls and being loud like usual. they were all too busy looking in their lockers for the goodies left by the girls.

"man she gave me jerky sticks and a bunch of tootsie rolls." woosung smiled down at the bucket of candies. "the ppyeosan hawks are on a roll." he read the note that came with it and held it against his chest, "she is an angel." he was gushing over his gift from his rally girl.

taehyung spun the lock on his and chuckled at his friend. "i wonder what you got." woosung took out one candy and left the rest in his locker, slamming it shut and walking closer to the quarterback.

taehyung opened the metal door and saw the plastic bag sitting on tip of his textbooks, the little bow tied so nicely keeping it all together. "cookies." he smiled at them and looked over at woosung, "simple but effective." the half-back said.

"what did you get yunho?" taehyung called a few lockers down, seeing the tall male holding a bunch of magazines and flipping through the first one. "porn." he said simply, too busy browsing to look up.

the bell rang and the football players slammed their lockers shut. "see you guys at lunch." taehyung said, taking a couple cookies and leaving the rest on his textbooks in the locker.

"see ya." some of the guys said, but his friend woosung followed him down the hall. "whats your homeroom again?" he asked, already chewing on another tootsie roll and unwrapping an additional one. "some english class." taehyung said, looking back at his schedule slip to double check he was going into the right room.

"get to class before coach kicks your ass for being late." taehyung said to his friend, opening the door to his homeroom and shooting smile at woosung. "that was last year, im a changed man." woosung defended himself, just for the bell to ring and his eyes to widen. "damn it." he yelled before heading down the hall in a run.

"please enter mr. kim." it was his teacher who wanted to start class. the students had already taking their books out and opened to the right page. taehyung wasnt even sure if he purchased the material yet. "sorry." he said, shutting the classroom door and walking down the row of seats to his own. there was only one left, second to last in the middle row. he sat down in front of a boy, eyes down and reading ahead apparently.

"alright lets get started." their teacher began with the lecture and talking about the content they would be covering that morning.

that meant it was time for taehyung to tune it out and think about practice starting this week. he needed to start his morning runs and conditioning after schools so when practice started friday for next weeks game he'd be somewhat prepared.

there was no part of today that he paid attention to. the only sound he heard was the bell ringing between classes and then everyone being excited that it was lunch now and no lectures for thirty minutes.