eleven.

♡ 태꾹︴honey내 사랑

♡ 태꾹︴honey
내 사랑 . . . your soul is golden ♡ *.゚⋆

the sun shone down on his cheeks, warming them up and giving light to the paleness. jungkook felt his tailbone digging into the metal bleacher seat, shifting ever so often and hoping to become more comfortable. soft eyes trained on the field, fingers playing feebly with soft leaves from the flower in his hands.

it was wednesday. jungkook kept watching his best friends lacrosse practice and wondered when it would be over. his stomach grumbled and he ignored it, knowing they'd go get food once yeji had showered and changed. the two of them had plans after practice today, which consisted of yeji trying on various outfits for fridays party and the ravenette being the final judge.

the girls voices were faint down on the field, yelling at each other and shouting for the ball when they were open. jungkook looked down at his flower and thought back to the little patch of them beside the concrete. he took this one away from its friends, but he's sure they didnt mind. jungkook liked to pick up pretty things.

the relative peacefulness was interrupted by noisy steps on the metal bleachers and loud laughter. jungkooks nose scrunched up at the sudden disruption. everything was so nice when he sat alone ⏤ now the peace was killed by boys.

handsome boys at least ⏤ or maybe just one in particular.

jungkook had his hood up, but he peeked around the edge through messy bangs too. noisy boys on the bleachers during a girls practice wasn't uncommon to see. plus, jungkook knew a certain boy that had a tendency to hang out with this flock of footballers.

his brown hair shone in the sun, almost golden ⏤ much like his skin sitting exposed courtesy of the v-neck and shorts he wore. taehyung sat down on the bleachers, thighs spread slightly and head tilting back as he laughed at something his friend had said.

they must not have noticed the small boy already sitting up there, only allowing him to peek some more and stare at that golden skin.

jungkook knew he should have looked away, he should have put his flower down and not been to open about how he day dreamed about the handsome quarterback. it wasnt a secret, not when it was written in those doe-eyes so clearly.

jungkook let one of the thorns on the stem prick the pad of his thumb. now he watched the drop of blood trail down his pale skin.

"-they're going." someone had said. "come on we cant miss it." another guy said, now jumping up from his spot on the bleachers and already hoping down obnoxiously. each step shook the bleachers and made more noise, the other boys following alone.

"they dont undress on the way to the locker room, they do that inside." one of the football players said. maybe this one had some essence of a brain. jungkook rolled his eyes at the idiocy going on over there, doing his best to ignore them completely but also listening intently for that deep honey laugh again.