part - 5

When all were sitting in the hall except arshi after having their breakfast ,arshi came downstairs with their luggage seeing them all raizadas looking at each other not understanding what was happening. 
Coming front, nani asked "Chote, are you both going somewhere ?"

In stern tone "yes Nani we both are shifting to London " saying Arnav dropped a bomb on them .

Raizadas shocked listening to their chote .

"But bhai why ?" Asked Akash .

" We can't stay where and because of whom we have lost our precious baby ,our love symbol .
Who knows i may lost my khushi also if we be here itself , Am suffering already with the loss of my child ,I can't lose her to know who was the reason of my life ,so it's better to shift to London, you all can enjoy by pampering your anjali and payal bitiya .Till now i have done many things to this family in return I got nothing other than …..losing something which was precious to us ." Ended arnav with a choking voice .

"No chote please don't leave me your di and go how we will survive chote ,pls don't go chote leaving me in this condition 😢 I can't bear it " cried Anjali tucking his shirt .

Shrugging her hand " Leave me Mrs.jha am not your brother or chote, I have died the moment you believed your so called husband . Don't try to manipulate me now ,to look after you. These people are there but for my wife no one is there so let me go and leave my life happily ."said Arnav angrily. 

Guptas also tried to stop khushi from going away ,but Arnav 's one glared at them stood quiet .

Holding his love 's ❤ hand in his ,Arnav stepped out of the shantivan at the same time from their lives .

He holds her hand in his knowing well about his khushi's fear of heights after boarding their private flight. 
Giving a small smile to him she clutched his hand.

After some hours of flight journey arshi landed in London. 

I know I know its have been many days i have updated and I also know that many of you are angry also so here today just now only I written some part and updated as I don't want to upset you guys .
From now I won't promise but I will try to update my best .
And this is a short one because next one is going to be long one so
Adjust .
And ha pls don't forget to vote and comment.