part 3

Hello guys this is the last part of this story. I am going to dedicate this story to MY ARSHI COMMUNITY TEAM .Ahanaaaaaa123 _kd_Arshi Kiddo_Star ThE_nAtUrE_pro Mmillie13 imsrishti PareshayUfq
Starry0502 polymath_land TaniaNaidoo Angel23_Writes
AksArshi
Thank you so much guys for your constant support ❤. Love you guys.

After giving some peace of mind to raizadas and guptas he went and sat beside khushi .
Caressing her hair he said kissing her forehead "You don't worry baby from now onwards no one will dare to hurt you .I will make sure of it .You just be happy 😊 thats all I will take care of everything. And that shyam I will show him hell on earth itself for killing our baby .Your Arnav ji will take care of everything khushi. I love you baby open your eyes please I can't see you like this ."
His eyes are teared seeing his love lying on bed .
His heart ❤ pained seeing his love 's pale face .
His heart ❤ is craving to listen to her melodious voice 😭 .

He is kissing her forehead from time to time asking her to wake up .When he is going to kiss her head he feels the moment of her hands moving .
Smiling Arnav said "Khushi ….."

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw arnav who was looking at her already with so much love in his eyes for her.

Khushi said in a weak voice "Arnav ji …."

Arnav said "Baby I am here only you ..you need anything wait…..I will call hp to bring something for you to eat you don't ate anything from morning"

He shouted for hp and asked him to bring some light food for khushi .

Khushi said "No arnav ji I don't want to eat anything "

Arnav said cupping her cheeks "No baby you are weak you need to eat something and take tablets also .No compromise ."

Khushi sighed weakly and laid on his lap .Arnav started to caress  her hair 😍. 
After some time of silence khushi suddenly asked breaking the silence "Arnav ji ...hmm ...what did I do ….in ….downstairs ."asked khushi stammering .

Arnav said, laying her down on his lap again, "No baby, you don't do anything wrong, they need it .And i had given it to them u just be happy with me I will take care of everything. Okie ."

Khushi "But …."
Cutting her, Arnav said "Don't stress baby, I am here na to take care of things . "

Just then he came there with khichdi.
Taking the bowl arnav started to feed khushi .After finishing eating he gave her tablets .

Khushi asked Arnav laying on his lap again "Arnav ji…..why our baby had left us …...did I do anything wrong ……"

Arnav gulped his emotions and said caressing her hair "No jaan you didn't do anything wrong ,if there is anyone's fault means that is shyam that bastards because of him only he left us .but you don't worry jaan everything will be alright. Okay .You don't hold yourself as responsible jaan you are an angel in my life ."