part -4

On the same day midnight khushi is having a nightmare regarding the unborn , She woke up by screaming loudly .

Arnav also woke up due to the scream with a jolt and saw his love who was shivering badly and sweat was forming on her face .

Moving near to her taking in his arms "Jaan are u okay what happened? Did you have a nightmare ?"

Khushi nodded her head again Clutching his shirt and said "Ar...Arnav ..ji my baby ...ou..our baby was crying arnav ji ….he is feeling pain calling me ..asking me ...to in my arms ……."she started to cry bitterly remembering the nightmare. 
Listening to his khushi and seeing her vulnerable state his eyes are also moist and cursing the bastard .

Next day morning:

Arshi 's room : 
After completing their morning chores Arnav said to khushi "Baby you are here ,I will go and bring our breakfast here itself.
You are not fine so we will eat here only ,Although I love to take and go you downstairs in my arms ,I prefer for today only our room itself .Then we should go to hospital also remember to day there is an appointment ".

Khushi nodded her head meekly .

Arnav went downstairs and brought breakfast for both of them .
Arnav fed khushi with his own hands .

After completing breakfast they both went to hospital.

At hospital: 
Doctor is checking khushi inside the room ,whereas Arnav is waiting for them in the cabin itself. 

After some time khushi along with the doctor came outside and sat on their seats .
Arnav looked at khushi and smiled. 

Doctor said to Arnav "Can I have a word with you Mr.Raizada ?"

Arnav nodded his head understanding the seriousness of the matter and said to Khushi "Shona, wait outside for me. I will come after talking with the Doctor. "

Khushi nodded her head and went outside. 

In the cabin :
 Arnav asked the doctor immediately the moment khushi went out "Is there any problem doctor ?"

Doctor said "I will not beat around the bush Mr.Raizada now .Your wife needs mostly care and her surroundings should be happy .As some days before only she had gone under miscarriage she is getting those night mares about your baby you told me on call ,She is remembering her baby very much she can't able to forget it so only it is making her stress and causing those nightmares .
To make her relief from those she should be happy. Then it will help her to come out of the loss .Otherwise sometimes it may push the patient into depression also ."

Arnav was shocked listening to her words .

Gulping his saliva "I will make her happy from now onwards ,won't give any stress to her .I will take care of her like a mother .I can't lose her doctor. "

Doctor nodded her head and prescribed some medicine .

Sorry for the late update guys and it is short update sorry for that also .
Am having little fever so only short update hope you like it .
Dont forget to vote and comment.