Epilogue

Dedicating to AksArshi thank you so much da for supporting me 😘😘.

In Delhi, Shantivan is not the same from the time Arshi left .

Peace also went away with them .

After Arshi left Shantivan. Guptas started to live in Shantivan as While going away Arnav had brought lakshmi nagar on Khushi's name . Khushi doesn't know about it . Arnav knew Guptas were living in Shantivan from then. But this time he gave the chance to Akash to take care of Guptas along with Raizadas in ASR style . Akash being Arnav Singh Raizada 's brother like always he followed his bhai 's orders innocently .

As soon as Arshi went away Payal started to show her true colors like asking for more money and ordering, making Akash wonder "Whether she is the same Payal I fell in love with!" .

Everyday she used to show tantrums for every small thing . She used to spent lots of money for shopping, jewelry etc., 

Slowly disputes started in between them . 

One day he pushed Payal along with guptas out of Shantivan who were sitting and eating their money Lavishly. 

He gave divorce to Payal and married his PA Sneha .

And about Anjali after talking with Arnav . She started to bad mouth Arshi 's unborn more. 

As they say karma's a bitch and it won't leave anyone .

It didn't leave Anjali either .

One fine day when she was coming downstairs , unfortunately slipped causing her a miscarriage .

After knowing she lost her baby too . She became insane and started to hate Khushi more . 

She even tried to hurt Nani who took care of her like a glass doll.

After that Akash has joined her in a mental Asylum for the safety of family. 

And about guptas , they started to live in a small rented house along with Payal by cursing their fate .

Nani and Mami started to repent for the sins they committed. 

They cursed themselves for treating Anjali as a glass doll and not for not being beside Arnav and Khushi .

Akash looked after their needs but he didn't talk with them much. Because he understood the pain his bhai and Khushi went through .

Like promised to his bhai. He just took care of their needs . 

He didn't even invite them when he married again. 

After some days his wife gave birth to their love symbol, a baby boy . They named him Arsuh.

Arush is a naughty boy . He loves Arnav,who chats with them through Skype. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

In London : 

Arshi mansion :

One man was running through the corridors behind two kids .( well one kid is who already we know 😜😜) 

And another one is the real kid and love symbol of our Arshi .

"Khushi stop being a baby like Arshi . Stop running both of you " shouted Arnav tired of running behind them .

Arshi and Khushi giggled sitting beside Arnav .

They both hugged Arnav from each side . 

"Serioursly Khushi how can you behave like Arshi . How can you run like that huh ? Sankadevi . Sometimes I forgot that you are my wife . Even after becoming a mother also you are still behaving like a child . But I love this child woman. " Said Arnav Kissing her forehead .

"Pa pa . ...Pa….." came one cute angry sound as soon as he kiss his  first child. 

Rolling his eyes he kissed her forehead and said " Ofcourse come my second baby . How can I forgot that you are jealous and possessive of your mom . You little devil . When I kiss her you will get jealous for not kissing you . But when I sleep beside her you will not allow me to hold her only . Possessive girl . Show some possessiveness on this poor papa also baby . Poor he is see!" Saying he pouted his lips and made a crying face . 

Like Understanding her papa 's words ,Arshi climbed on him and kissed his whole face, making Arshi chuckle with her cuteness .

After the birth of Arshi , Khushi started to come back to her old form which made Arnav smile wholeheartedly. 

Khushi doesn't know what happened to Guptas or Raizadas neither she doesn't want to know about them nor Arnav wants to tell her about them. They were closed chapters in Arnav and Khushi 's life . 

Though Arnav knows what's happening in Raizadas and Guptas life . 

He doesn't want his Khushi to know about it.

They are happy in their little world. That's all that he wants .

 That's all that he wants