part - 7

Next day in the hospital :

" Baby please eat something. It's been a long time since you didn't ate anything. Please eat this soup baby . " Arnav pleaded .

"No ....I don't want to eat anything please .........I don't want to........" cried Khushi resting on the bed.

"Khushi please don't do this to yourself baby . I can't see you like this . Please eat something. We already lost our unborn,I can't lose you also khushi please I can't lose you too baby . " cried Arnav .

Nk, who was standing near the entrance, was also having tears in his eyes when he saw Arshi .

"Please bring my baby back, Arnavji I want my baby .....please......Arnavji......ask him to come back to me.....I.. I.. promise I will never throw any tantrums or will never scold you .......please ask him to come back " crying hysterically seeing her like that he called doctor who came immediately and injected sedatives to Khushi.

Holding her hand carefully not wanting to hurt Arnav cried " I am so sorry Khushi I am so sorry I can't be able to safeguard our baby........I....I have broken your promise.........I am so sorry ...so sorry ......" .

Nk entered the room and came to Arnav

Nk entered the room and came to Arnav .

Hugging him, Nk consoled him " Shh Arnav don't cry bhai everything will be alright " .

After two days Arnav and Khushi are discharged from the hospital .

Khushi was still unable to come out of the shock .

When they entered the living room of shantivan no one was there to welcome them .

Sighing, Arnav takes Khushi to their room and makes her sleep on the bed, caressing her hair; he leaves the room with Nk.

Coming into the hall he asked Nk "Where are others Nk ?"

"Don't know Nannav where they all went " he asked HP who came there to give them water .

"HP, where are the other family members? No one is there!" .

"All are in Anjali didi 's room bhaiyya from one hour they are there only!" Said Hp .

Both brothers sighed thinking "Here Khushi is the one who lost her baby, but these people are too concerned about their glass doll ."

Not caring about anything, Arnav went back to their room .

After knowing that Arnav and Khushi are back from the hospital, Raizadas and Guptas went to their room . Being with Arshi for sometime they went away .

After some days now Khushi is little alright .
One day when she was coming out of the kitchen shyam who was waiting for her caught her hand with a sly smile on his face .

Khushi got disgusted by his move .

By night other 3 chaps also will be updated today this is going to end !