Part - 8

Your soulmate is the one who will be beside you whenever you are in pain.

Thank you so much AksArshi for helping me to complete this story.
And I am so sorry for updating lately guys.

While Shyam was trying to misbehave with Khushi by touching her. Suddenly a voice started at him " Khushi " Arnav who was waiting for her near the hall came there and saw what shyam was trying to do with his love his blood boiled.

With predatory steps he came to Khushi and took her in his arms giving a death glare to Shyam who stood there with a sly smile on his face. Arnav went away to their room .

After some time in Arshi 's room!

Khushi was sleeping while Arnav was caressing her hair .

In the meantime Nk came there and discussed something with Arnav . While they were discussing the pool side Khushi who has woken up from her sleep goes to the pool side and says " I am in with you!".

"But baby your health is not good ,You need rest at this time " says Arnav being concerned about her health .

"No it's alright I will be fine, besides I don't want to see that bastard here. Whenever I see him near me I feel like killing him." Said Khushi .

Sighing, Arnav along with Nk agreed to her .

From that moment they started to prepare how to expose Shyam Manohar Jha .

They selected one particular day and worked very hardly to send the snake from their lives forever and ever .

In between these things Arnav didn't forget to take care of Khushi.

And Raizadas also didn't forget to show their stupid Ness again.

One day when Arnav was taking juice for his wife Nani called him and said "Arey chote just now I am thinking of taking juice to Anjali bitiya . Good that you are bringing it already . She needs it bitwa in this time. " Saying that she smiled along with others Mami and Payal who were sitting there.

Rolling his eyes Arnav said "No Nani this is not for di!.This is for Khushi . She needs to take medicine, so take this for her ."

"What for phattisadi wa, She was always sleeping like a lazy wa. What she did was drink juice. Since our Anjali bitiya is pregnant she is the one way to drink this juice " said Mami twitching her mouth not knowing the consequences.

"Yes! You are right Mami, your Anjali bitiya is the one who needs to drink this juice. Because she is pregnant. She is the one to drink this juice and all . But Mami, I remembered that before some minutes only right you and Payal had taken one glass of juice and fruits to your Anjali bitiya because she is pregnant and you people these days didn't even bother about my wife's pain . You are always behind your Anjali bitiya that and you guys has forgotten there is one soul in this house and she was suffering from her miscarriage . You guys have forgotten that there is one soul in this house who used to do all the house chores instead of us having these many workers and that soul was suffering with the loss of her unborn son. You guys have literally forgotten that poor soul and are now telling me that she is a lazy one and always sleeping. Well for your kind information Mami She even asked me and begged me to let her work. And she worked with the assistance of mine and Hp's . But how you people can recognize it because you all are taking care of your glass doll . I know how much she craved for her sister beside her and for her family . But it's okay to leave it . Don't mind at all like always take care of your Anjali bitiya and forget us . Iam enough to take care of my wife . " giving all of them a peace of mind he went away . Nk, who was hearing and watching everything from afar, felt bad for his best friend and bhai .