part - 6

It's tears ( chair):
They may not hear it's screams of pain,
But I can hear them.
It was crying with the sudden loss of one leg among four
And I can hear those screams of pain.

I still remember how I used to sit on it and enjoy nature's view .

I still remember how I used to enjoy my hot protein drink.

I still remember how I used to play with it with my siblings and cousins.

Today by seeing and hearing it's screams and pain,

I am feeling vulnerable.

Those memories are making me feel nostalgic .

In London, while the sun is going away into the sea wishing goodbyes, a beautiful woman is watching the sunset through a glass window from her balcony .

Suddenly a man entered the room and hugged the woman from behind .

"Arnav ji …" said Khushi, recognizing the touch immediately. 

"Yes your arnav ji what happened jaan you were standing here for a long time thinking something what's it jaan ?" Arnav cocooning her in his arms .

"Nothing, I am just thinking about us . How were we? How did we fight? " said Khushi with a smile on her face .

"Yeah those days where I took you for granted and misunderstood you for no fault of yours" said Arnav drowning in guilt .

"Arnav …...you have misunderstood me because of shyam and because of your past I understand you arnav you don't need to be guilty for it . I forgive you ." Explained khushi cupping his cheeks .

Sighing, Arnav asked, holding her hands which were cupping his cheeks, " How can you baby ? How can you forgive me that easily ? After all the pain I gave you . "

"I forgive you because you didn't do those things intentionally, you did those because of your insecurities and all . So don't hold yourself responsible for it . " consoled him .

Sighing he hugged her.

At night:

Arnav is standing near the pool and thinking how khushi has reacted after knowing about miscarriage. 

Flashback:

Arshi were rushed to the hospital immediately by the people who were near them when the accident happened.

Soon doctors treated them and through police raizadas came to know about Arshi 's accident they ran to the hospital .

Both the doctors who were treating Arshi came out at the same time and were surrounded by raizadas and guptas who were bombarding them with many questions. 

"Listen please well ASR is out of danger just some scratches here and there nothing to worry he is unconscious now soon he is conscious now. We will shift him into the vip room along with his wife then you can meet him." Explained the doctor who treated Arnav .

" Well I hope at least I can say the same situation Mrs. ASR's also is but unfortunately I can't. The thing is …..Mrs. raizada has miscarriage and her hand is also factured . Please take care of her." Dropped the bomb on raizadas and guptas by the doctor who treated khushi. 

Raizadas and guptas are stunned after listening to the doctor's words .

Later arshi were shifted to one room as per the request of Arnav who came to know about the loss of their baby.

As soon as Khushi was shifted in the room beside him he called " Khushi baby ……" Saying he held her hand and sat beside her waiting for her eyes to open .

Soon khushi started to open her eyes, she blinked two times due to the bright light in the room .

Her eyes fell on Arnav who was waiting eagerly for her. 

"Arnav….ji…" called him weakly. 

" Baby are you okay? Are you feeling any pain wait let me call the doctor " shouted for the doctor immediately. 

Doctor came and checked Khushi and told nothing to worry because she was weak due to heavy blood loss .

" Arnav ji….. my baby…..she is fine na .." Asked weakly to Arnav who was already feeling weak by seeing Khushi 's pale face .

" khush ……...our…baby……..is…..no…

..more…...he/she …...left us alone ……." Said arnav hugging khushi tightly. 

Khushi was shocked by this revelation. 

"N…..o…..no….. NO …..meri baccha ….my baby arnav ji ….

.no she can't do like this ……she can't leave us like that ….I want my baby arnav ji…….

I want her back ….please ….my …..baby …….I want …….her back …...arnav ji………" 

" Shh Shh baby ……

…...khushi please don't…….cry ………." 

Raizadas who were standing near Arshi were also crying .

" please bring my baby back arnavji …..I beg you…...please 

…..I want my baby back …….

……. You are ASR na please bring our baby back I can't live …..please bring…..

" Khushi was going hysterical, scaring Arnav . Immediately Arnav pinged for the doctor who came there and gave sedatives to Khushi .

She slowly drifted into sleep crying for the baby .

Arnav sat beside her, caressing her hair . 

Out of nowhere Shyam asked, making Arnav angry " sale saheb, how can you both hide about khushi ji 's pregnancy from your family. " 

Arnav got angry but did not reply to anything because now his priority is khushi. Other things can wait .

Not only arnav raizadas also got angry by shyam 's behavior except Anjali ( of course how can she get angry on her pyaari shyam ji ) .

" They may have their reasons jija….ji it's their personal choice, you don't need to ask them ,not at least now . " Answered nk making shyam infuriated .

Soon raizadas and guptas left the hospital except nk who left behind to help arshi .

Here is the update guys please do read vote it and comment .