part 1

This story starts from where arshi reveals shyam's true colours after their remarriage.

In this Khushi gets pregnant and also miscarriages due to an accident .And also in this story anjali had not gone under miscarriage she is fit and fine .
Khushi 's accident was done by shyam .Nobody knows it except one person .And one more thing guptas are also present there while revealing shyam 's truth .In this khushi didn't bring shyam back but anjali brought him back in shantivan .

Here i am going to start...

After revealing about shyam when khushi is coming down the steps Nk plays an video in which shyam tells laughing evilly "Ha ha ha 😂 Poor khushi ji and saalesaab they are thinking that they lost their baby due to accident , (Khushi stood their not blinking her eyes and arnav also stood from his seat ,where as shyam is sweating profusely),But what they don't know is that the accident was planned by me THE SHYAM MANOHAR JHA .haha "saying he laughed again .

All shocked listening to this .
Khushi is the most affected one if not for Arnav holding her she would have broken on the floor .

Nk said controlling his anger "Sorry khushi ji and Nannav I didn't tell you both about this before I wasn't able to as you both were getting ready to spend some time yesterday when I got to know about this. "

Seeing khushi not saying anything Arnav said worriedly cupping her cheeks "Baby khushi look at me ...talk something khushi ...jaan khushi .."
Seeing her not responding for anything made Arnav more worried.
All were crying silently and worried for khushi. Garima came front and tried to touch khushi but shocking garima khushi jerked her hands angrily and said "No don't...don't come near me ..."shocking all of them .

Arnav cupping her cheeks "Khushi jaan....why are you ...angry at her .."
When again garima tried to touch her
Khushi said crying jerking her hands "No..don't dare ....to come...near me....".

Again buaji tried to call her "Titaliya..."

Khushi shouted angrily "Don't dammit don't come near me....because of you people only today my baby is not with me .......because of you people ....
..if not because of you all today my baby would have been safe in my womb ....you all are my baby 's murderers ."saying she fainted in arnav 's arms who is hiding her with tears in his eyes remembering their baby whom they created with their love ,their love symbol .

Taking khushi in his arms Arnav instructed nk and akash throw the scumbag that is shyam out of shantivan and he went to their room .

Here is the new story guys .Hope u would like it .Don't forget to vote and comment .