Chapter 14

Hey guys what's up!!! Today I'm starting my new schedule! If you don't know  what I'm talking about go check out the authors note on last chapter.
Anyways here's chapter 14!!

I was going tocall mother when I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and ran to Ray's room. "DADDY!" I heard Ray cry. I found him on the floor with his hair full of blood. I immediately picked him up and placed him on my bed, his stomach facing up. He was crying so hard. I felt so bad! I called 911.

P= Police M=Michael

P- 911 what is your emergency?

M- I found my son crying lying on the floor in his room with blood in his hair!!

Tears were streaming down my face.

P- Ok sir I need you to calm down. We'll send an ambulance to your house, what is your address?

M- *********** Is there anyway I can help right now?

P- Yes wrap his head in a towel and apply very little pressure, it is important that you don't apply too much. Other then that try to calm him down

M- Ok thank you

*hangs up*

Ray was still crying. I ran to the bathroom and got a towel and wrapped it around his head.

"NO DADDY NO!" Ray cried. "Honey I need to stop the blood! You need to calm down. Breath in and out slowly." He tried to but he couldn't handle it and he burst out crying and screaming.

Doctors came in with a stretcher. "Woah I didn't expect to break down Michael Jackson!" A young man said.

"Not important now! Just help my son!" The paramedics picked Ray and placed him in the stretcher.

"Sir I'm afraid there's not enough room, your gonna have to stay here for now."

One of them said.

"What No! I want to be with my son! I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE HE'S OK!" I screamed while crying my eyes out.

"SIR IF WE DON'T LEAVE NOW IT'S A POSSIBILITY HE WON'T MAKE IT".

My body guard restrained but I was trying my best to break through his arms.

I felt like everything was in slow motion but so fast at the same time. My whole world was falling apart, hearing those words "he might not make it...". Every piece of negativity in my life didn't matter anymore, Vitiligo, Joseph beating me as a child, the tabloids, no those didn't matter anymore, my one true happiness had a fifty-fifty chance of leaving me forever. Seeing my little boy in a stretcher, no nothing, nothing could be worse than this. I tried to convince myself it wasn't my fault, but oh yes it was my fault.

I started losing focus.

BOOM I was out cold.

Geez! Such drama! Let's hope Ray will be ok. Tomorrow's update will be a long update! Didn't make this one too long like this I can write a long one tomorrow.

Love you,

Vote

Comment

-Lena