Chapter 7

Hello everybody! First I would like to start off by saying that I'm Sorry for not posting often enough. I've just been really busy latley. Also 122 reads! I feel so proud of myself. Thank you all for the wonderful support. Anyway here's chapter 7!

Ray was in my room taking a nap when I decided to check my mail. My secretary always puts my mail on the kitchen counter. When I was digging through the pile of mail I saw something strange. I opened up the letter and it said.

Dear Mr. Jackson,

     This is a message to tell you that Ms. Sheryl Lee has been missing for awhile.  Since she is not available to take care of Ray Lee you will be  his temporary guardian. Once we find her Ray will be sent back to her. There will be a woman named Kathy Greene comming over to your home. She is a part of the child protective services.

Sheryl is missing? I started looking through my other mail and I found some other intresting it says its from... WHAT? SHERYL LEE??!! It read

Dear Michael,

   I have escaped my life. I am now living in a small motel in LA. I just wanted to let you know that I'm am fileing a custody battle for Rick.

-Sheryl

How could she try to fight for custody when she lives in that small motel? I called my lawyer and told him to come on Saturday (its thursday.). I still don't get why she would want Ray. She doesn't even know his name! I know if I want to keep Ray as my own I have to fight for him.

****

Friday

Kathy Greene is comming today and she's going to check out the place and ask Ray some questions. 

I was preparing Ray for what's going to happen but I think he just thinks its a game.  "Ray remember you can not forget to tell the truth. Please don't lie to the nice lady." I said reminding him.  "I know,  I know." He resonded.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door.