Chapter 8

Waz up guys ONCE AGAIN sorry for not updateing often enough its just school and all that jazz. Also ONCE AGAIN thank you ALL for the wonderful support!  Anyway here is Chapter 8

Kathy Greene is here to check out the place and ask Ray some questions. "Hello Mr.Jackson its a pleasure to meet you!" Ms.Greene said.  "Oh please call me Michael. And its a pleasure to see you too Ms.Greene. "I said. "Please call me Kathy. Anyway let's get started.  First I will be asking Ray some questions. " Kathy said. "Ok let me go get him." I responded. I got Ray out of his room and he seemed frightend. "Don't worry buddy you'll be fine!" I said "But i dont wanna go. Im scared." Ray says. "She is really nice. And i will give you a treat afterwards." I respond. He holds my hand as we walk down stairs.  I invited Kathy into the living room. "Well let me say first that this house is very pleasant!" Kathy said. "I had to work extra hard for the money." I responded. "Anyway Michael I'm going to have to ask you to leave for a few minutes. " She said. " Fine with me."I responded. "And remember Ray always tell the truth." And with saying that I left. But I still kept my ear to the door.

"Hi Ray how are you?" I hear Kathy say. "Good."Ray responds quitley. I can tell he's nervous. "Let's get started. When your not with Michael who do you live with?" Kathy asked.  "Mommy." He responds. "Ok do any men ever go to your house? " Uh oh. "Ya Richard comes every day." "Who's Richard? " Kathy asks in a sincere tone. "Mommy's boyfriend." Ray responded.  "What do you and Richard do together. " Oh no the worst part. "Well, he likes to try to play candy land with me but I don't like it because he tells me to close my eyes then he pulls down my pants, stick something up my butt and goes back and forth. " Ray says. "Oh umm I guess that's it for questions. Lets go find Michael." Kathy says.  I quickly run over to the couch. "Hey guys how'd it go?" I ask. "Good but Michael can I talk to you for a bit?" I knew what it was about.