Chapter 15

Hey guys!! Don't want to take too much time to say stuff like this we can get to the story ASAP! But a disclaimer: I've never passed out before so I don't know if you dream or not, so if not,just pretends he does. So here we go Chapter 18!!!

*BANG*

I was out cold.

"Where am I?" I said. I was in a big white space, as if it was never ending. My head was hurting I couldn't think straight.

"Hi Daddy!" I saw Ray.

I stood up and ran to hug him but when I tried to my arms went through him light a ghost.

"AHHH What in the world!? What's going on?" I shrieked.

"Daddy calm down your dweaming!" He reassured me.

The way he said dreaming made tears come out of my eyes.

"Ray, sweety will you be ok?" I asked despret to know.

"I cant tell you that. I'm not allowed. He replied.

"What do you mean not allowed?" I asked frightenly.

"Let me show you something that might help your mind."

Ray disappeared.

"RAY? WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled, wanting my son back.

Suddenly about a hundred screen appeared in front of me.

"What's going on." I whispered to myself.

The screens turned on. After staring at them for a couple of seconds I realized those are my fondest memories of my whole life. I saw me rehearsing with my brothers for an Ed Sullivan show, I saw me getting beaten by Joseph while Mother crying in the corner, I saw me first finding out I had Vitiligo, I saw behind the scenes of the Thriller video and I saw many other memories.

But the one that struck me the most is Ray and I  watching Peter Pan together.

I bent down to my knees and started sobbing.

"Mike? Michael? Are you up?" I heard my body guard say.

I woke up.

I had a huge migraine. " Bill? What happened? Where's Ray?"

"You passed out and Ray's at the hospital." He replied

"Wi-Wi-Will he be ok?" I studderd. "We have to go now!" I yelled.

"We don't know if he'll be ok and I'm not letting you go, you just passed out, for God's sake! You need to rest."

"How am I supposed to rest when MY SONS IN THE HOSPITAL??? TAKE ME THERE NOW!"

Bill just sat there for a second.

"Fine I'll drive you."

We went in the car instead of the limo like this people wouldn't be suspicious of why there's a limo at the hospital.

Hey guys! Long chapter huh? Tomorrow I'll be posting the hospital scenes. Then you'll have to wait till Friday for my next update :( awe for you but I need too for school. Ew. Anyways,

Love you,

Vote

Comment

-Lena

Love You Buddy (MJ adopting)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara