22. Familiar Blond Haired Guy..

Ashley's POV
"Not surprised" Cole sighs running a hand through his hair.

"Did you know?" I ask my eye brows noted together in confusion.

"I assumed. The whole weird pictures taken of us and the way Vincent found out about us and the whole Sam acting weird thing" He mumbles looking out at the crowd.

"Wait.. I thought it was Keith, he always had that weird suspicious smirk. I thought he was weirdly stalking us"

"Nope, Sam was the person behind it, I'm nearly a hundred percent sure"

The butler offers us champagne, Cole shakes his head in response but I take one and say a light "thank you" to the man as he walks off.

"Let me check that" Cole says taking my drink from me.

He takes something from his inside pocket of his blazer and puts it in the drink.

He waits a second before taking it back out and handing me back the glass, "it's drinkable"

"What was that?"

"It's to test to see if a drink is drugged, if it turns black it mean it has some sort of drug in it and or something not drinkable and if it stays white it's un-touched"

"That's a handy thing" I say before taking a large gulp of champagne.

"Did you dance with Sam? I thought the guy you were with looked similar"

I nod biting my lip.

"What happened?" Cole asks concerned looking down at me.

Letting out a shaky breath I glance around us. I notice a woman sitting at the bar looking directly at us and a butler not to far away as well with a Bluetooth speaker thing in his ear.

I'm going to have to be just about audible to Cole only.

"He said something about how he should have went after me before you came in and swooped me, but he always has another way of getting what he wants" I whisper my voice slightly shaking.

I don't know what Sam has planned but I don't like the way he said it not the sound of always having another way to get what he wants.

"That's our cue to leave" Cole mumbles and takes my hand in his tightly.

He brings me along the side where no one is dancing and towards the side door but a voice can be heard.

"Leaving so soon?"

I remember the voice as Vincent's.

Coles hand tenses in mine as we turn, "there was a problem with our booking in the hotel so I need to sort it out" Cole says and if I didn't know the real reason as to why we were leaving I would have believed him.

"But it's just getting to the VIP couples solo dances" Vincent says.

I know Cole wouldn't want me to say this but they have the exact same eyes as each other, the same stone cold and blank green eyes.

"Always next year" Cole shrugs.

"And now for the last dances, the VIP dances" the man on the intercom exclaims loudly as everyone cheers clearing the dance floor.