36. Steamy Sauna

Luke's POV
We pull up into the car park of the Diner called 'Tim's And Tom's"

Killing the engine, everyone hops out of the car, shutting the doors after themselves.

I do the same and also lock the car since I'm the last one.

"This is the Diner we ate at before, isn't it Cole?" Ashley asks as we all make our way over to the entrance.

Noah and Ethan tugging at Mums hands to make her walk quicker.

It looks busy enough in there.

Ethan opens the door and moves to the side letting everyone walk in saying their thank yous to him for holding the door along with the usual hair ruffles.

"Hi, could we get a table for ten please?" David asks the waitress who welcomes us.

"Just got lucky, only one table was left" she smiles and grabs menus from the menu rack beside her.

"It's just over here", she walks ahead and we all follow along after her.

She brings us to a square large booth.

Ethan and Noah hop into the chairs first scooting down to the end against the wall, the rest of us all sit down and say thanks as she gives us the menus before walking off.

"I wish you would all leave their hairs alone" Mum sighs as she fixes Ethan's hair which was wild looking.

"Did you all enjoy laser tag?" David asks speaking up a conversation with us all.

"It was savage, Luke sucks at it, more than expected" Daniel says sending a smug look my way causing me to shake my head at him with a smile.

"I never played it before I'm not going to be amazing at it the first time around"

"It was so awesome, Cole and Daniel was ducking and diving and it was so funny" Noah chirps up, his large eyes shinning with his wide toothy grin.

"Mummy can I order from the big person menu?" Ethan asks Mum twirling her hair beside him.

"You won't eat it all Ethan"

"I'll share with Noah" he begs.

"Ah Alison give the poor kid a big meal" David sides with him earning a thumbs up from Ethan.

Mum shakes her head, "fine only this once you and Noah can get a big meal"

They cheer, Ethan looks at the menu over Mums shoulder as she reads it out to him and Daniel does the same for Noah who peers over his shoulder.

My eyes drift across the table to Ashley.

Her eyes scan over the menu as Cole whispers something to her causing her to glance to the waiter who is walking towards the table.

"Some water whilst you all pick your food" the waiter says, placing the glasses along with the jug on the table.

"Mum, why does that boy have bright purple hair? Can I have bright purple hair?" Noah says loudly causing mum to give the waiter an apologetic smile "sorry" she smiles.