18. "Best friends with benefits"

Ashley's POV

"So who is giving their gift first?"

Everyone is gathered around in the living room handing out their presents to one another. I'm so glad I finally got to see Dad again, when he came this morning the two of us hugged for a good half an hour.

We all gave out our presents except Cole and I, we handed out our other gifts but we haven't opened our present from one another.

"I will open mine first" I say excitedly and start ripping the wrapping paper to pieces.

A black clothing box reveals itself and I waste no time on lifting the lid off and chucking it to the floor.

"Here let me take it out for you" Alison stands up from the couch beside me and gently takes out the clothing piece.

A dress un-folds and the bottom falls reaching to the ground.

I glare at the dress, in complete and utter shock.

I never wear dresses but I would wear this any day.

"Holy smokes"

Everyone else in the room also glares in awe as Cole just scratches the back of his neck, "if you don't like it we can return it and get you a different one instead, I just thought you would like it for the masc-"

"I love it Cole, thank you" I sigh and feel the material of the dress which screams expensive.

Cole hands me another box as Alison starts to put the dress carefully back into its box.

"Another?" I say excitedly and take the poorely wrapped present.

I do the same as the last and tear off the wrapping paper, a shoe box.

I open it and take out one of the shoes.

Black sleek heel that would go perfect with the dress.

Some jewellery was also in the box under the shoes.

And last but not least there was an expensive gold masquerade mask, I hold it up to my eyes trying it on and checking my reflection in the glass table.

"Cole, thank you so much I love it all" I say in a great full manner and look to Cole.

He glances to me with a nod before looking back to his present which is a large box on the floor wrapped up.