31. "Elijah wake up this isn't funny"

Sams POV
"I'll go" Ashley says in a small whisper taking everyone's attention.

This wasn't suppose to happen, I didn't agree to any of this.

I can't help but feel a slight pang in my chest when Cole looks at her, he doesn't bother trying to hide his feelings towards her in front of my Dad anymore.

Dad watches closely as Cole walks up closer to Ashley and moves his mouth down to her ear to whisper something.

Ashley visibly looks defeated as she doesn't say anything back.

She looks between the three of them one more time before walking towards us.

She stands in-front of my dad, her hand visibly tightening around her gun.

"Fucking sicko" she says in his face before pushing past him and stands off behind us.

I look back at her and her eyes lock with mine.

Complete hatred is all she holds towards me and that's more readable than a book.

"Good choice" Vincent says as he clicks his fingers, as if his two men are dogs.

When I see my brother being untied, it's as if a brick hits me.

This was all my doing.

I knew what I was getting into, I should've known Dad was going to go to extreme lengths.

I didn't even know Vanessa was going to be here until last second.

Too late now.

There's men hidden all over the building, waiting for the second gunshot to be fired.

Elijah is basically thrown like a bag of shit to Cole's feet.

Cole quickly takes his jacket off and gives it to his brother.

Diego does the same for Lewis who is also then chucked at them.

"Why would you do that" Elijah heaves in complete and utter pain.

Cole stays silent and just looks at Ashley behind us.

"Deals done" Vincent smirks and turns to face us.

"Start leaving through that door" he says as Ashley's arms are aggressively grabbed by the two men she is sandwiched between. The gun ripped from her hands.

"Don't put your grime fucking hands on me, I can walk myself" Ashley says elbowing both of them in the groin causing their grips to loosen as she walks ahead.

The two of them start mumbling insults under their breaths at her.

I can't seem to move though.

I just look at my brothers, one looks in complete and utter agony as the other tries to keep a hard unreadable expression.

Slowly puzzle pieces start clicking in my head.

Piece by piece.

"You don't care about me" I say under my breath.