Oh... Secret Helpers Part One? (+Characters introduction?)

(I think that's what its called. Character Introduction?)
To refresh your memory. 

"Okay maybe this will be easier okay look. You seem different then the rest of them can you please give me information about everything?"

"Well I was going to tell you sooner I didn't want to come and destroy your family but for a while I enjoyed being apart of it. Also they weren't being 100% honest back there we can take damage like a normal human being we actually are strong but to a point I'm the strongest out of them. I want to help but I don't know everything I only know where Ryoko, Aido, Yuki and Creati, Earphone Jack and their children are they are hiding over in a underground base on the completely other side of town I don't know where but I know they are somewhere over there. I think its near where their old base was. I don't know where their old base was. But I know who is the villain behind it all."

"Can you tell me who she/he is"

"Her name is Yami Shigaraki she goes by Yumi as well its her nickname her plan is to capture Ryoko, Aido, and Yuki for their quirks and as for Deku they chose her because Tomura Shigiraki have unfinished business or something like that..."

"is that all?"

"That's all I can think of but I know there is more please I can help you I-I will help you- I can- but also you can't hurt or get rid of the other clones they have more information!"

"I know I don't plan to get rid of them" Just yet anyways.

"OH also they plan on testing their Nomu's out somewhere I don't know when or where but they will"

"okay and you promise you not lying and will help me?"

"YES I WILL. I promise. Please just don't get kill me"

"okay" 

I walked out of them room and tried to talk to the rest of them first the Deku one

"Wow do you work out? You're so muscly"

I spent over an hour having to listen to her all she did was flirt and try to convince me that she was better. Ugh
I tried talking to Aido he just ignored me and tried escaping by using his quirk and I am trying to hold back.
Yuki was no different she also tried escaping and convincing me. She even cried at one point.
What am I going to do?
Well looks like I have no other choice I'm going to need backup.

Now continuing the story Shoto is texting in a group chat with some heroes on the left is Shoto and on the right I will say who is talking

Hey everyone I have a serious case of villains
we need to deal with and I need a lot of backup 
are you guys able to make some time and help?

Of course we can hold a meeting at your agency
I will try to help in any way I can although maybe
give a heads up next time or text earlier its 12:00 
right now you should be sleeping.
(Authors note this is Eijirou )

I don't have time for that this is a serious case of
villains I don't think I can sleep till they are gone.

Woah there shoto that's a little too serious even for
you I understand that as heroes we are supposed to
take care of citizens from villains but family is
important you should get some rest and maybe later 
today we can talk about it at your agency.
(Authors note: This is Tenya Iida)