Slave Boy.

Okay I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long it's because I didn't have time too but I will update maybe not frequently but I will update.

Aido: Took you long enough.

Ryoko: Did you have writers block or something?

Author San: No I just didn't have time but this chapter will make up for It I plan to make it extra long.

Yuki: Yay!

Author San: well anyways since it's been a while lets refresh our memory and go back a bit so we know whats going on.

Yumi POV

"I'm sorry Todoroki but a promise is a promise. Your going to give me your quirk. OH and I'm not letting your siblings go they'll witness me take your quirk" I said glaring at Ryoko-Sama's siblings

I wish Auntie Toga was here

Deku POV

I breath harshly gasping for breath I was so tired I've been here fighting Shigaraki for hours and my arms are broken and my leg

"you know I normally wouldn't do such a thing but I feel bad" Shigaraki said pitying me all of a sudden he used his quirk on me I tried to dodge it but it was a new quirk I didn't know he even had so it ended up hitting me. Like magic my bones were all....better? my body felt less tired and even healthier than I had ever felt.

"Your fighting for two so I wouldn't want you to go down that easily" Shigaraki stated

"What do you mean fighting for two?"

Shigaraki's POV

"What do you mean fighting for two?"

Does she really not know? In any case she should figure it out she will eventually sooner or later You know I just might tell her 

"Oh you know since your dear beloved child Ryoko is getting her quirk taken and your husband has no clue you have to fight for the two of you. Shoto and yourself" I stated

"My dear beloved husband isn't stupid he will figure it out what's going on and he will come and save our Ryoko and Our Yuki and Our Aido" She threatened

Did she just really dare threaten me. HA HA HA. Did she really just dare to threaten me. The guy who's daughter has her daughters and son held captive the guy whose her daughter's and son's life depend on.

HA

PATHETIC

Shoto POV   

I keep observing her and Yuki and Aido and Ryoko they seem so different

Yuki who is always the cheerful funny fashionista in the house has done anything but wear something fashionable.

Aido who is a huge jokester and likes to joke around with family and friends and is only serious when he's at school and in public and around people he doesn't know has had his personality switched he's serious when he's with family and friends but around everyone else he's a jokester and not a big one but just a small one rarely ever do I  see him smile and joke around it's scaring me.

And Ryoko is acting the weirdest of all she's being a huge fashionista wearing all her new clothes and laughing and smiling all the time and to be honest I hate to admit it but.....

SHE'S ACTING SO SPOILED 

And whats worse is that I'm a huge sucker for it the minute she starts to cry or complain I give her whatever she wants. I mean I do tend to spoil my kids a lot more than I should and normally Izuku spoils them just as much or even more (and sometimes we even have competitions over who could make our kids the happiest aka spoilest) but instead Izuku gets mad and starts to yell when they don't accept the world 'no' which is probably our fault that they cry when we say no but still it's not how Izuku is she would normally try to convince them 'no' not yell at them 'no'.