Okay you can skip this chapter if you want

So this chapter will reveal all the characters in the story such as Ryoko's siblings and how they're quirk works and stuff. Not just her siblings other character's as well I though that maybe we should do a chapter dedicated to the character's if you want to skip go ahead but just saying that this is going to be a good chapter also head's up if the chapter took a while to be posted it's probably because it took a long time to write. 

First up 

Yumi Kuro Shigaraki

Yumi Kuro Shigaraki

The lighting sucks I know but also my computer's camera sucks as well so this is the best it could turn out.

Parents: Dabi and Tomura (I was conflicted on who her other dad should be because I ship Dabi x Tomura and Dabi x Toga so yeah I finally decided who Toga would like)

Quirks: She has about ten about to be eleven if she gets Ryoko's quirk. Here are the names

Decay (like Shigaraki

Cremation (Like Dabi)

Quirk like Hiromi

Teleportation 

Mind Control

Imagination

Illusion

Shield

hypnosis

All For One

What her Quirks do: (This is going to be long)

We're going to skip the first two because we all know what they do

She can do anything Hiromi can, it's like she took Hiromi's quirk....but it's not like she did or anything 😅😅😅

Teleportation- She can teleport anyone or anything to anywhere but if she does it more than 8 times she can get a huge headache she is currently working on trying to use it 15 times without having a headache.

Mind Control- She can control someone (like what they say or do) by looking at them for 3 minutes strait.

Imagination- She can control what someone is thinking by asking them a question and them answering. It's a little similar to Illusion but different. She can make what people are thinking of whether it be there greatest nightmares or there happiest of thoughts Yumi can make whatever people are imagining real except it's a bit like and illusion that everyone else but Yumi can see but Yumi get's to control if she wants the person she is using her quirk on to have a bad living nightmare to see or the happiest of thoughts to see.

Illusion- She can make someone have Illusion's by touching them but she can only do it for an hour strait for 5 different people (so five hours) or else she starts to puke.

Shield- She can make an invisible shield that blocks quirks from hurting her but it only last's 20 minutes she is trying to make it 40

Hypnosis- she can hypnotize anyone by looking into there eyes and asking them questions.

All For One- If you don't know what All For One is I can't help you. (It's the ability to take someones quirk) except it works different for her she has these bracelets (which her quirk provides) and if someone is wearing them she can take away they're quirk or she can make the person wearing the bracelets feel weak. It depends on the way she is thinking if she want's them to feel pain then they will feel pain if she want's them to get stronger then they will get stronger. But if she wants to take away they're quirk she has to at least know there name, quirk, and a fact about them and the person who she want's to take away quirk from, has to at least know her name.

Examples of her using her Quirk: (that will take forever) I won't be doing the first three because 

*The first one is exactly like Tomura Shigaraki

*The second one is exactly like Dabi

*The third one is exactly like Hiromi's

Teleportation- She is running away from a hero she uses her teleportation to teleport back to her secret hideout. A cool thing about her teleportation is that it isn't like kurogiri warp gate. Yumi quirk just makes her disappear like a magic trick. 

Mind Control- She want's to make Ryoko get her a drink from starbucks all she has to do is look at Ryoko for 3 minutes strait and then Ryoko will do whatever Yumi says, and get Yumi her starbucks but if Yumi uses mind control too much she will get a headache. If she tries hard enough Yumi can get people to do what she is thinking but it takes too much out of her.

Imagination- like if she want's to distract someone she can use this quirk to make them see something they like, or something that will make them run away.

Illusion- Yumi can make someone have weird Illusion's it's similar to 'Imagination' because it gives people Illusions but with this quirk she can decide what she want's the person to imagine so it's a bit different. 

Shield-she can create an invisible shield. So like when she was fighting Ryoko in the story (I believe they still currently are) (I'll refresh my memory later and see) and Ryoko kept attacking with her fire and ice and One For All Yumi used her shield quirk to block all the attacks.

Hypnosis- Yumi just so happens to see a random bystander see that she kidnapped someone she looks him/her directly in the eye and asks them questions they answer them and she is now able to make them forget everything they saw with her hypnosis. (She can't control it well and she can only use it once a day).

All For One- her all for one works differently like you know how she uses bracelets to control the pain Ryoko feels. Yeah her quirk provides the bracelet which she gives to people she want's to take their quirk away from and it makes them weak which makes it easier to take their quirk. ( If that didn't make sense. I'll probably explain better later in the story)   

Personality: Yumi's a little bit of a flirt, she is obsessed with Ryoko because of how strong her quirk is, looks, and the way Ryoko acts. I don't really know what else to say about her so looks like you'll have to read the rest of the chapters to find out more about her 

Gender: Girl

Random Facts: she loves Toga she grew up around her, Toga is Yumi's inspiration-her role model. Which is why Yumi has her hair in the same hairstyle Toga does.

 Yumi was actually planning to dye all her hair blonde like Toga but didn't because it would affect her quirk and because she wanted to keep the blue as a reminder to everyone on who her father is.

Even though her father is Dabi she doesn't really look like him she has the same eyes though but when she is switching quirks her eyes change colors the quirk she has in the image above is hypnotism 

Wow I actually forgot about this chapter because I was busy doing the other chapters. This one was supposed to have more characters but instead of doing them all at once I will just make it one character and add more and more characters as the story goes on. (Hope that made sense)