Akiko Todoroki

Ryoko POV

So I said there was a problem, right the problem is that... Well, this is a secret between you and me, I know my mom was quirkless when she was younger, and I also know that All Might gave it to her. She never told me this, but I found out. 

I found out because when I asked my grandma (Inko Midoriya) she said that mom didn't get her quirk until she went to UA. And when my mom went to UA she met All Might and both of their quirks are pretty identical. And, when All Might fought All for One he had multiple quirks right? and could give and take away quirks so it makes sense that All Might gave mom her quirk. I should ask her, shouldn't I? I wonder if she will have a quirk? 

Sorry for the short chapter it's just that I know what I want to happen next but don't know how to get there Idk if that makes sense if it does then good if it doesn't then sorry. I'm also sorry if the chapter seems rushed it's just that I'm trying to get ideas so I might release short chapters to get more ideas. Also just wanted to let you know I drew the pictures in the first and in this chapter. I'm not the best artist but I like to draw so I hope you like it.

(Also a lot of people like to write how many words they wrote so I will too) 

259 words