Ryoko

Ryoko POV

Ryoko: Mom! It burns! 
Deku: It's okay, It's going to be okay.
Ryoko: Mom, I'm scared..
Deku: Don't worry, we're going to the hospital and they will help us
Ryoko: Okay..

Hi, I'm Ryoko, That was me when I got my scar the scar on my left side. Other wise known as my fire side. I was 4 years old when I got that scar, it looks just like the one my dad got but he got his differently. Anyways enough rambling I'm here to tell you about myself. You know my name so now I'll tell you about my parents and quirk.

My mom is the number one hero Deku. Her real name is Izuku Midoriya. She's a girl, she got turned permanently into a girl when she was 28 after she had me the third child. It was a villain's quirk that did this by the way (in case you were wondering). My dad's name is Shoto Todoroki, his hero name Shoto you all know that at least.  He's the number two hero I love him. But to tell him the truth Bakugo is my favorite hero, I find it funny when he gets mad and starts screaming at my mom (haha).
I have six other siblings

The oldest Aido Todoroki he's a male his quirk is called Snowflake Ice, he can make water, snow or ice with his quirk and control it like making a small ice sculpture with his ice or snow cones. He has white hair. (He is 17)

My second to oldest sister is Yuki Todoroki, her quirk is Temperature, she can control the temperature in the room or area around her. So on a hot day she can cool the room down. She has red hair, and some white hair scattered all over her head, it looks cool (She also has beautiful eyes, a grey and a turquoise eye but everyday her eyes change color, the grey and the blue sometimes switch and sometimes one eye can be turquoise with a tint of grey and the other grey with a tint of turquoise.) (She is 16)

Then there's me, I have a quirk called One for Three, my quirk is like my Father's Half-Cold Half-Hot quirk, but like my Mom's too, really strong like her favorite hero All Might. I never saw all might, but I love heroes and will be one, like my mom and dad when I grow up. I love my quirk it's really strong but I also don't like it because it gave me this scar (you can see it in the picture up above. (I'm a little insecure about it.) But that's okay I still love my quirk. Enough talk about me on to my next sibling. (I'm 15)

My fourth sibling is Akira (She is 10) her quirk is a mixture of my mom's quirk and my dads hot quirk. She has the same hairstyle as my Dad and she has long hair, except all red but she has green eyes like mom, really pretty. Her eyes change color too! They change everyday sometimes they are both grey and other times they are both turquoise.

Next is my brother,(he is 10) his name is Haruto Todoroki, his quirk is Icy Strong, (a lot of my siblings have new quirks, the doctors got tired on trying to name them okay so don't judge the name) his quirk is like my dads ice and moms strong all might power he has half white hair and half green hair.

Fifth sibling is my younger sister(she is 8), her name is Akiara Todoroki her quirk is Half-Cold Half-Hot, just like my dads quirk. She can't really control her quirk. So lets not upset her okay😊 She has half red and half white hair,  but her hair is messy and short like my mother.

Sixth and last sibling is 4, she hasn't gotten her quirk yet her name is Akiko Todoroki, she has green hair with red streaks and some white streaks too, a green eye and a gray eye she is the cutest waiting for her quirk too come.
Except there might be a problem....

Okay so this is my first story I hope you like it I did my best with this cliffhanger. Tell me if you like it so I can continue writing it. I will try uploading every Friday, Saturday and Sunday TRY.