Arguments

Ryoko pov

Well, anyway enough of talking/thinking about my sister I have to go to school tomorrow I have to get ready. I wonder if mom is home from work yet, what about dad? 

"If mom or dad were home they would have said so wouldn't they, well now that I think about it sometimes they don't come home till 3 am but then again maybe they are, I haven't gotten out of my room so even if they are here I wouldn't know, mom and dad don't really come in my room that often because they don't want to bother me"

"Hey, if you're done mumbling to yourself I could tell you if mom and dad are home" 

I hadn't even realized I was mumbling it's kinda a bad habit of mine (sorta like my mom) 

"Aido, are mom and dad home?"

"Maybe" Aido said

"Are they!?"

"Yes, they are but they're in their room right now so maybe knock before entering" Aido warned.

"Listen I know mom and dad well enough to know to knock before entering their room" I said

"Anyways when did they come home, and why are you in my room!!!" I sounded like a 9-year-old saying that.

"Cause I wanted to check on you and see what you were doing.." 

That's something my brother tends to do a lot, why does he want to check on us all the time it's like he's hiding something.

"Also I've been standing in the doorway for the past 10 minutes and you haven't noticed it's starting to worry me" Aido told me

"I'm just lost in thought" I said 

"Anyways I came to tell you that school's tomorrow and that you should get ready to go to bed it's 8:30 and knowing you, you won't want to get up in the morning if you stay up too late"

"I know"

"Okay good also you do know what tomorrow is you've been telling us all week about it"

"Yeah its Ami~chan's birthday!!" I say extremely excited

"I'm starting to think that you have a thing for Ami-san you always talk about her" 

"Why would I have a thing for Ami-chan"  

"Well I don't know, you seem like the type that might like girls"

"WHAT!" I said I accidentally activated my quirk and ended up freezing his body. 

"I-I'm s-sorry I w-was j-just upset t-t-that's a-all" I stuttered 

"Here I'll help" I walk over and try to unfreeze him but my quirk wasn't working. I tried to use my fire quirk but it wouldn't work I kept trying but nothing.

"Okay, I know I upset you but can you stop playing games and actually unfreeze me, you know that I don't have a fire quirk like you"

"I'm trying but my quirk won't work" I said

"MOM!! DAD!! WE HAVE A SITUATION" I screamed.

We waited a few moments till mom and dad came mom looked like she just was about to go to sleep and dad looked like he was half awake.

"What do you need Ryoko is something wrong" mom said sleepily.

she is tired I know she is.

Deku pov

I was in my room with Shouto trying to sleep when I heard shouting from Ryoko's room 

"MOM!! DAD!! WE HAVE A SITUATION" something was up I got up and thought that I would go to check out what was up but Shoto said that he would go with me since Ryoko said, Mom and Dad. We went to go see what was up.