They Will Save Us.

A quick sentence to refresh your memory

"Jeez, what's your problem. I just wanna be friends. I don't want to fight but if you insist..." 

Aido POV

Slave boy ehh out of all the names he could have. It has to be Slave boy. Slave boy definitely wasn't messing around he disappeared and reappeared behind me and almost stabbed me I used my ice to push him and dodge him. Yuki started to fight as well and Ryoko definitely wasn't holding back he was somehow managing to keep up and dodge every single one of our attacks and not to brag or anything but our quirks (thanks to our parents) are pretty strong. And we train our quirks everyday. (not only that his quirk seemed to make doubles of himself)

Akira POV

Akiara came back from the store and I instantly felt refreshed I fell asleep and when I woke up she was gone. I was terrified because I know she went to the store with our 'siblings' I know they're fake but I don't know how to tell her that they're fake maybe I should tell her?...... 

Ami POV

"Ryoko's acting weird isn't she?" I told Hiromi on the phone (Author's note: the Hiromi that she is talking to is fake)

"What? NO. I don't think she's acting weird. Maybe that's just you" Hiromi responded "Anyways I have to go bye!!!"

"Oh okay bye!!" I said as I hung up on her. Everyone is acting so weird!!! What are they hiding from me?!?!

"AMI!!!ECHIRO!!!KATSUE!!! KIDS food is READDDDY" My mom yelled. (Eijiro is their mom. And Katsuki is their dad)

"COMING!" me and my siblings shouted back. We all ran down and went to go eat dinner. 

"Who where you talking to on the phone Ami" My mom and dad both asked.

"Hiromi.... Why?" I asked 

"No reason, we were just wondering" Mom said   

"You know Aido's been acting weird lately don't you think Katsue" Echiro said 

"I don't fucking know. I don't talk to him. I can't stand him." Katsue said 

"Hey Katsue watch your mouth." Dad warned  

"Sorry" he responded  

"What do you have against Aido anyways? He doesn't look like a bad kid or anything" Mom asked.

"Katsue only hates him because he's the number one student in class and he is only number two." I teased

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN!!!" Katsue yelled 

"OKAY SORRY!! I WAS JUST SAYING. JEEZ"  I yelled back

"Okay okay  woah woah woah everyone calm down there is nothing wrong with second place." Mom said 

"Anyways that's not the point the point is that Aido is acting weird" Echiro said 

"Ryoko and Hiromi also have been acting weird" I agreed 

"What do you mean by weird?" Mom asked 

"I don't know just weird." Me and Echiro said

"Yuki too...." Katsue said  

"Aren't those Deku and Icyhot's kids" Dad finally joined in the conversation

"Yeah" my mom, siblings and I said

"Hmmmm looks like Deku and Icyhot aren't being good parents ehh?" Dad joked 

"Katsuki don't say that" mom said slapping my dads arm playfully "anyways Izuku herself has also been acting weird...hmm maybe we should talk to them about it see if everything's alright you know"