Trapped

Okay so of course like always we are going to go back a bit to refresh your memory

"Anyways we need to come up with a plan and I already have one" Mom continued. (Momo) "Okay so first I am going to use my quirk to craft a small video projector that will project a image of us in the cage. The projector will of course create the illusion that we are in the cage after that we will escape from the cage and go off to get help" (Please note that they are whispering all of this and that there is no one in the room)

"but mom what about the camera's that are over there?" Kaori pointed.

"Don't worry while you kids were asleep I used my quirk to see if those camera's could sense noise-they can't also the move and rotate so we broke them when they weren't looking our way" mom assured (Kyoka)

"Also I will make some Walkies Talkies so we can communicate in case we separate" Mom added (Momo)

"okay so what can we do?" I asked

"Well you kids can follow along and listen to what we say and not get hurt" Mom smiled (Momo)

"so we can't use our quirks?" Kaori mumbled

"No Kaori you cannot use your quirk AND neither can you Hiromi" Mom firmly told us both. (Kyoka)

"what if a villain tries to-"

"We will make sure that doesn't happen" both my parents promised.

"Okay" I responded

My mom got themselves out and got us out as well we got out of the cage set the projector and started to navigate our way out of the place.
Although there was a lot of traps it was pretty easy to spot and avoid them as well as security camera's. Everything was going fine until...

*BAM* A door came down sliding on them and separated them 

Kyoka POV

"KAORI, HIROMI-Are you kids okay?"  Momo worriedly asked.

"We're fine but like I think it snipped a 2 Centimetres of my hair off" Hiromi complained. 

"Oh my god with you kids are you serious! Out of everything to worry about you are more worried about your hair?" I scolded.

"I mean maybe its better that they are calm and collected then crying and traumatized." Momo said light hardheartedly.

"I guess you're right" I sighed

"Mom how exactly are we going to continue since this huge door blocked us out?" Kaori asked

"WAIT I HAVE A PLAN!" Hiromi said

"okay what is your plan Hiromi" I asked

"Okay so how about you guys go out and try to find a place out and try to find a way to get rid of the traps and then with the walkies talkies you can talk to us and tell us the way to get out." Hiromi suggested.

"That would be a good idea but the problem is that you two can't just stay here you are going to either one get caught or two you could get hurt." Momo said.

"Okay but either way we have to move around right?" Kaori added.

"That is true-Wait I have another idea you kids remember the other day we were training our quirks right?"

"That day you forced me to eat a Triple Chocolate Fudge 4 layered cake with thick white frosting?" Hiromi retaliated 

"WHAT!" I yelled while staring at Momo

"I did not force you to-"

"yes you did you made me stay out side using my quirk while eating chocolate cake" Hiromi started ranting.