chapter 16

James: Watch out!
A rocket fly right above my head, hitting the building behind us. The enemies have struck us quite fast before we could set up a proper defense. Now, all we could do was to hold the line until backups arrive. Firing a few rounds toward the enemies, I move toward a better cover position before reaching for my radio.
James: Commander, what the status of those reinforcements? We running low on ammo.
Gentiane: They moving as fast as they can. ETA 10 minutes.
James: Yeah? Well, we won't last 10 minutes if it goes on like that.
I look at the enemies closing on us. They are no way we can hold that long. As I fire again, M4A1 reaches my position before sitting next to me.
M4A1: What do we do?
I take a moment to think. If sangvis got a hold of the device, it's over.
James: Everyone, get ready to fall back. I will set explosives on the device before baiting them to get closer.
M4A1: And what about you? You are not staying here. We are not leaving you here.
James: You will have to. I have to give them something to run after.
M16: In your dream. Like sis said, we all leaving together.
SV-98: We got armor units incoming.
I look, and true enough, big armored dolls were walking toward us.
James: Well, look like this is it. It's over girls. But even if we lost, let's take as many as we can yes?
With grim resolve, we start to shoot at the sangvis doll. But even then, it was hopeless. Until suddenly, something falls from the sky right in the middle of their formation, blowing them all up.
ST AR-15: What was that?
Everyone was confused until suddenly, all of our radio starts to broadcast.
???: SINNER-1 SINNER-1, do you READ?
The hell?
???: SiNNER-1 if you are listening, please respond.
James: This is SINNER-1. Identify yourself
REAPER-6: This MQ-4A GREYHAWK REAPER-6 sir. Ready to provide support over.
James: "in head" A Greyhawk? "to radio" You are NATO?
REAPER-6: Affirmative sir. The backup will reach your position in 30 seconds over.
James: Backup?
Just as I finish, I duck behind cover to avoid a laser shot when suddenly, the sound of autocannon and the explosion of the enemy's doll causes me to freeze, until I heard the voice on the radio.
BADGER-1: SINNER-1, this is BADGER-1, enemies destroy.
SINNER-2: SINNER-1, this is SINNER-2. I hope you left us some bad guys to shoot over.
We all look toward to gate to see the MARSHALL and my team coming at full speed.

Not a second later, they were right next to us.
KERRY: Miss us?

(I OWN BOTH PICTURE BUT NOT THE CONTENT)

James: Hell yes. We talk later, let's end this. Push up

Firing on any enemies we came across. Sangvis drop likes bugs. With BADGER and REAPER taking care of the bigger ones, and only a few minutes later, all became quiet.
REAPER-6: All callsign, this is REAPER. The enemies have withdrawn. Area secure over.

It was over.

WE HAVE WON

Here we are. The next chapter will be the last one. Until then, thank you all for all the support, and I see you all next time.

see ya