Chapter 9

One week later

It's been one week since my arrival in this world. Not much has happened since then, I mostly stayed at the base, but a few days ago, I was asked to go scout the south perimeter and to watch it for a day or two. Not the best thing in the world, but at least I could go outside. A lot of the staff and t-doll were curious about me, then again, I never said my name, or what military I was from. It was better that way for now, less question, the better they said. I set up my camp in the middle of the forest, to avoid detection. They were kind enough to give me a small camping tent and food for the job. The strict minimum they said. I don't really need more. It's been a day already and no enemy. It could be good like it could be not. I was eating my food when I heard the sound of broken branches. I immediately lay down behind the tree and aim my mk-1.

(I OWN ALL THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BUT NOT THE CONTENT)

An enemy patrol of 3 SF doll was walking in my direction

An enemy patrol of 3 SF doll was walking in my direction. I keep them in my sight, while also raising my hand to my radio.

James: Sinner-1 to command.

Command: Go ahead.

James: I got eyes on 3 hostile walking in my direction, please advice over.

Command: Understood, wait one.

I ready myself, if I have to shoot, I will have to do it fast and precise.

Command: Sinner-1, you clear to engage, be advised, the helicopter is also already on its way to pick you up.

James: Copy, out.

I aim at the first one, release my breath, and fire. The bullet slams into her head, causing her to fly backward. the other two immediately duck behind a tree. I switch my position a little before looking again to see one of them showing her head. I pull the trigger, the bullet slamming the left side of her head. The last one start to run away, I kneel before pulling the trigger two times, one in the back, one in the neck.

I do a quick look with my scope

I do a quick look with my scope. When I saw no one, I radio in.

James: Command, Sinner, all targets down, you can send the bird.

Command: Copy, ETA 2 mikes.

I pack the tent and grab my MX before moving toward LZ just as the bird was landing.

 As I climb on board, I thought to myselfJames: "thinking" They would not send a small team like this without reason

James: "thinking" They would not send a small team like this without reason. I got a bad feeling about this.

BASE

AT THE SAME TIME.

M4A1 was walking toward the command office, its been two days since the man, who asked to be called sinner was away. She started to worry that something has happened. For some reason, she could not keep her mind out of him. Maybe a problem with her brain, or a malfunction. Or maybe because he was a human and he was more at risk compared to her or the other t-doll. Protecting humanity was their job after all. Despite that, he preferred to be on the frontline. Entering the office where the commander Gentiane was sitting, listening on the radio. She looks at m4 who approach while also responding to the radio.

Gentiane: Copy, see you soon. "Look at m4": do you need something m4?

M4: Umm, I was wondering, where is mister Sinner? I mean, it's been 2 days already.

Gentiane: well, he is coming back right now. He just takes out a SF patrol. He now on the flight back.
M4: Oh... I mean that great.

The commander just looks at her with a small smirk.

Gentiane: You can't wait to see him?

M4:"blushing" No!! I Mean, yes!!! I mean no!!!! I mean....."sight" I don't know. Each time I see him, my core start to go faster and my brain sometimes froze.. I Don't know what it means.

Gentiane: "smile" That is something only you can answer, not me.

Just as m4 was about to say something, the radio comes to life.

Sinner-1: Command, I just understand it, if the enemy, send such a small recon team, on the harder side of the base it mean they needed as most units possible elsewhere.

Gentiane: What do you mean?

Sinner-1: I mean you are about to have a load of enemies your way.

Both M4 and the commander look at each other. Just as explosion went off outside

The enemies are here

So here the new chapter, let's hope James can get here in time ;) thank you all for following and your support. I see you all next time
SEE YA