Chapter 12

Previously
James:............That the device that brought me here. The device my mission was to destroy.
Gentiane: What mission?
James:......OPERATION BLUE SHADOW.
NOW
Gentiane: Something tells me I won't like it.
James: It is. "sigh" to make a short story, we have heard a rumor that our enemy has developed some kind of weapon. At that time, we did not know exactly what type, only hit could be very bad if they manage to make it work. Luckily we had the location, my job was to get in, find the weapon, destroy it, and get out. Entering was the easy part, find it was a little more tricky, and destroy it was more troublesome. I almost manage to succeed, but an enemy of high rank came to visit the base. Because of that, the security when up to secure the place. Sadly they found one of the dead guards. They rush toward the device where I still was. A gunfight happens, I radio my HQ for backup, but I know deep down that they would not be here in time. So I call them off and set explosives on the device, and blow hit up.... with me still there.
All of them look at me in shock, not expecting all of that. I can't blame them. Despite that, I continue.
James: After I land here, I realize that this device could go through other dimensions somehow. Now, it's in SF hand, if they make it work....
Gentiane: They could go through other dimensions and cause even more chaos.
James: That will not happen, because I'm going there. "look at M16" send the location. I'm on my way.
M4A1: What do you plan to do?
James:......Finish my mission.
I walk toward the exit while the other stay around the desk. No word was said, but one thing was clear.
I have to stop them.... no matter what.

So here the new chapter, I know it's quite short, but I just wanted to cover the past mission and what lead to this specific moment. Another thing I want to say is, because Christmas is close by, I will probably not update during the next few weeks, I will try next weekend but I hope you all understand if no chapter appears. I wish you all a nice Christmas and new year in case I don't post anything, and I see you all next time.

BONUS
Inside an office, a man in military uniform looks at a computer where data was passing at a fast pace.
???: Are we sure the data are correct?
Technician: Yes sir, the data are 100% accurate.
the officer curse to himself, look one last time at the data, before looking toward the tv screen. Saying in his headset only one phrase
???: KEYSTONE, SINNER-2, this is WATCHTOWER, I have a mission for you boys.