Kaito X Kokichi

Kaito stood shocked at the small boy in front of him. Looking at his ass bent over the bed.
"kokichi you never told me you were.. "

Kokichi blushed a little, "yeah yeah I'm.. I don't have a dick calm down.. I'm still a boy"

Kaito giggles a bit, "yes you are..a very cute one at that. "

Kokichi made a little growl, "I hate you. "

Kaito gets behind him, having already taken his pants off leaving a huge bulge in his underwear, he pushed it gently against Kokichi.

Kokichi made a soft noise, "I won't enjoy this.. "

Kaito took his dick out and pushed it into Kokichi, "we'll see. " He held his hips tightly.

Kokichi gasped at the rush of pleasure he felt as Kaito's large dick entered him, he felt his back arch up a little in excitement. "A-Ah.. "

Kaito smiled hearing the sweet moan Kokichi made, he pushed in deeply.

Kokichi gripped the bed sheets, he felt Kaito's tip meet his cervix. "GOD! You're huge! "

Kaito made a little noise and held Kokichi's hips tightly as he started thrusting in and out of him, he felt Kokichi's insides squeezing his cock tightly.

Kokichi bites the bed sheets a little, "y-you better not Ah~ cum inside me. "

Kaito ignored him, being too intangled in the pleasure he was feeling. He grabbed his partners ass and rammed his thumb into his little asshole.

Kokichi jerked in surprise, "AH AHH!! KA-kaito g-gentle there. "

Kaito smirks, "come on you can take it~. " He was unintentionally taking out some pent up rage on Kokichi. He thrusts his hips harder while moving his thumb roughly in and out of his ass.

Kokichi whimpered with his moans, "Ah- ah~ mmm f-uck " He felt Kaito's dick get harder inside of him, then felt the warm sensation of kaito filling his insides with his cum. Kokichi whined, "Kaito no! I said d-"

Kaito didn't stop, he went faster his hips slapping against Kokichi's ass with each thrust.
Kokichi moans loudly and felt himself cum," ah- Mahh!-"

Kaito pulled his dick out of Kokichi, then pushed it into his ass, using his own cum and lube.
Kokichi grits his teeth, "F- GENTLE.!!! "

Kaito moved harder, "Ahg- So tight in this hole"
Kokichi quivers and moans in both pleasure and pain, "A-NA~ MMM! "
He felt his body get hot and suddenly felt himself go numb just passing out from over stimulation.

Kaito came again and filled Kokichi's ass with his hot jizz and pulled out realizing his partner had lost consciousness.. He cleaned himself off and re-dressed.. And left kokichi there