Science Lab

The next week Kokichi was given an anonymous invitation to the science lab.

From the hand writing, he could tell it was Shuichi. He was so excited wondering why Saihara wanted to meet him there.
He began walking there quickly at the said time on the invite.

Kokichi opened the door and walked in looking quickly and spotting Shuichi at the lab table. He quickly went over to him and leans against him, "Hello Shuichi! "

Shuichi gave a small smile that slowly turned into a smirk as he pulled Kokichi close. "Hello."

Kokichi wrapped his arms around him tightly, "Why'd you invite me here? "

"Well because I wanted to tell you Kaede and I are done. Turns out she'd been cheating on me with Miu and Tenko anyway. " Shuichi said lightly kissing his cheek

Kokichi's eyes lit up with joy, "You should be my boyfriend!! I won't cheat on you I'll cut things off with Kaito! I want you so bad! "

Shuichi pets him, "I don't know I'm not sure I'm ready for another relationship yet, how about friends with benefits? ~ for now that is. "

Kokichi's smile went away a bit, but quietly agreed. "Are you.. Wanting to do things now? .... It's fine if you do.. We can! If that's what you want. "

Shuichi without responding picked kokichi up and laid him on the lab table spreading his legs a bit, then pulling his pants and underwear down. He smiles upon seeing Kokichi in this cute position. He pushed his crotch against Kokichi's exposed ass

Kokichi frowns, "My ass is a little sore.. Anal seems to be what Kaito has been into for a while.. "

Shuichi thinks a moment, "well I'll find something to use as lube and make it hurt less. "

"N-no just use my front.. My vagina.. " Kokichi whimpered.

Shuichi turned Kokichi over on his stomach, "no shh, I promise I'll find something and it won't hurt. "

Not letting Kichi respond he looks around for something to use as lube
He found a vile of weird blue liquid that was kinda thick and slimy, he figured this would work great. Not even knowing or caring about what it was. Shuichi coated his dick in it then pushed his dick into Kokichi's ass.

Kokichi winced as he felt the warm hard dick enter him.  His legs went around Shuichi instinctively, "gentle.. "

Shuichi made gentle thrusts at first, enjoying the feeling of Kokichi's ass squeezing his cock tightly. Whatever they were using as lube made it that much better. He felt the urge to be rough, he began to thrust his hips harder.

Every thrust was painful to Kokichi still being sore, "mmp- Shoochi the lube isn't helping... Please.. Let's do it the other way.. "

Shuichi stopped and pulled his dick out and flipped Kokichi back over, "okay .. I don't want to hurt you."

He pushed his dick into Kokichi "mm~ you feel good here too. So much tighter than Kaede. "

Kokichi made a noise he was extremely sensitive there, it'd been a while since someone wasn't trying to fuck his ass.
He made noises feeling Shuichis dick pretty much fill him up. . . He wrapped his legs around him tightly his body twitching lightly "a-ha~ "

Shuichi moved his hips roughly with each hard thrust Kokichi moaned out, he found that adorable. He pants a bit and got close to Kokichi's ear and whispers, "moan my name~" . .

"s-Shuichi~ a-ha " Kokichi moaned for Shuichi, "A-ah~ don't stop! ~ please Shuichi na- fuck me more~"

Shuichi smiled a lot and thrusts harder, he felt kokichi's insides start squeezing him more and getting extremely wet.

He thrusts harder instinctively, he stopped thinking only thinking about the pleasure.

Kokichi moans out louder and arched his back up, his legs started shaking a bit.

Shuichi pushed Kokichi's back down and hips thrusting in as deep as he could

They came together at the same time.
Shuichi didn't pull out until he finished cumming.

Shuichi pulled out and picked Kokichi up and squeezed him close. Not ready to let him go yet. Just wanting their bodies to stay close together.

Kokichi's body shook and twitched still feeling all the sensations. He held onto Shuichi tightly. The sensations didn't last long.. He started to feel a burning pain in his ass. Then throughout his hole body .

He couldn't form words at the moment so he made loud whining noises.

Shuichi looked concerned, he gently held Kokichi away from him examining him, "hey.. What's wrong? "
He waited for an answer but all he got were whines until Kokichi gasped and sprouted two little cat ears at the top of his head.

Shuichi looked very confused and scurried around and found the bottle that liquid he'd used as lube came from.. He read the bottle.

"MonoKat lotion!? "

(This suggestion and idea came from @Aliciastevenuniverse )

Feel free to make any suggestions I might use em