Saihara-

After a few hours, Kaito had fallen asleep in Kokichi's bed.

Kokichi had left over thinking things.. Thinking about Shuichi mostly. He was so in love with him it hurt. He'd do anything to have Shuichis touch on him again.
Just as he was thinking this he saw Shuichi in the Commons area.

Shuichi was just sitting there talking to Gonta.

Kokichi waddled over and plopped down on Shuichi's lap.

Shuichi looked surprised, "Oma!? "

Kokichi nuzzled him, "Saihara- I want you"

Shuichi looked at them then thought a second, Kaede wasn't around. He had an idea he looked at Gonta some. "Okay Oma but don't just leave Gonta out invite him to take part in this. "

Gonta tilts his head, "Gonta not know what you mean? "

Kokichi whined "w-"

Shuichi smirks, "show Gonta what I mean. "

Kokichi got off shuichi and got down between Gonta's legs he rubbed his crotch some.

Gonta blushed deeply, "is Oma wanting to mate with Gonta!? "

Kokichi rubs it more and unzips his pants with his mouth, "ye-yes."

Gonta looked excited, "Gonta never done this" His cock popped out and hit Kokichi in the face

Shuichi smiles and watched he got up and pulled Kokichis pants down, " I think Gonta will like this. " He picks Kokichi up and set him on Gonta's lap then left.

Gonta grabbed Kokichi's hips and pushed his dick into him.
Kokichi gasped "A-Ah! ~ ah Gonta be gentle! "

Gonta pushed himself on top of kokichi on the floor and starts thrusting hard.

Kokichi moans and claws the floor because it also hurt, "a-AH! ~ AH" 

Gonta pushed kokichis hips down hard

Kokichi whined, "I SAID GENTLE! " 

Gonta stopped some, "oh Gonta sorry! " He moved less hard and bites Kokichi lightly

Kokichi pants some "a-Ah~ ah mm! Ah ha~" He kept clawing at the floor a bit
He suddenly felt his insides fill up with Gonta's hot cum.

Kokichi gasped some, "Thank.. Thank you Gonta" He tried to move away but he couldn't. Gontas dick had gotten really big inside of Kokichi. Gonta couldn't pull out next.

Kokichi laid there panting a little.. "I wanted this with Shuichi.. "

Gonta tilts his head, "Oma seems.. Unhappy? "
Kokichi sighs, "... I didn't want to have sex with you.. I wanted Shuichi.. "

Gonta yanked out of Kokichi

Kokichi gasped and sits up and got up, "sorry Gonta.. " He ran off and found Shuichi he slapped him.
"WHAT THE HELL! I thought.. You were going to stay I thought we were doing.. To get close. "

Shuichi sighs "I have a girlfriend. So I passed your horny ass on. "

Kokichi glares and turns away "UGH! Fine whatever " He tried not to cry while he ran off again.
He went to his room and hide under his bed crying while Kaito was still asleep on his bed.

(Sorry it took me so long to update)