OuMota

After this Rantaro picked Kokichi up and made off with him.

Kokichi held onto him tightly leaking from both is ass and his mouth.
Rantaro walked into his room and set Kokichi down on the bed.

He smiles at him a little and pets his head lightly.

Kokichi made a little noise at his touch and enjoyed being pet.
"Will you cuddle with me? " He asked quitely.

Rantaro nods a little and got close to him putting his arms around him some.      

Kokichi held onto him tightly and pushed his face into Rantaros chest.
  Rantaro rubbed the back of his head lightly. He rubbed his head then down his back lightly.

Kokichi shivered a little
Rantaro smiles deviously and gently grabbed his ass, "Kaito is so mean to you, and he doesn't know how to share, that's rude "
Kokichi giggles, " He's an ass sometimes. "

Rantaro nods some, "you're too good for him. "
Kokichi snickers, "I know but I like him. " He knew what Rantaro was trying to do
He kissed his cheek and laid his head on him. "You're nice to cuddle though."

Rantaro pulled kokichi up some, "you look a lot smaller when you're being held like this. "

Kokichi whined a little, " Yeah I guess. "
He gasped as Rantaro flipped him over and got on top of him.
"H-hey! Not right now. "

Rantaro kissed his neck and lightly rubbed his chest, "Why not? "

Kokichi pushed his hands off and yelled out for Kaito.

Thankfully Kaito heard him. He ran into Rantaros room quickly and knocked him off Kokichi.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my Ouma-Kun."

Kokichi smiles a little but also knew Kaito was only protecting him because he wanted to fuck him to.. So he took this opportunity to leave quickly.

Kaito went after him and grabbed his arm, "are you okay? "

He nods lightly, "yes I'm okay... "

Kaito could tell Kokichi seemed a little scared.. Scared of him even.
"You know I would never force you to do anything right? .. If you told me no I'd stop.."

Kokichi looks at him a little and stepped closer to him, "will you cuddle me?"

Kaito nods and gently picked him up and started cuddling with him "want me to take you to your room? "

Kokichi gave him a nod they go to Kokichi's room and started cuddling on his bed.

Kaito rubbed Kokichi's back and kept holding him some not a word was shared between them while they cuddled.
Kaito was thinking about how he felt about Kokichi.. And Kokichi was wishing he was cuddling Shuichi.