breakfast

Kokichi slept through the night and woke up in the morning feeling sore and hungry. His legs hurt and his back too.
He wobbled to the dining hall and saw Kaito. He went and sat with him hoping maybe Kaito would cuddle him.

Kaito was eating, he looked at Kokichi.
"Good morning"

Kokichi smiled and little and leans into him some,"Good morning. "

Kaito put his arm around him gently.
"Are you hungry? " He gave him a little smirk.
Kokichi nods some

Kaito pushed Kokichi under the table. He pulled his dick out and waved it in front of his face, "Here I have something for you to eat.  But you'll have to work for it. "

Kokichi blushed and looked at it, "u-uh" He gently grabbed it and rubbed it. He pushed his nose against it, then moved up and kissed the tip. It twitched lightly in his hands.

Kaito sat there and sighs, "come on put it in your mouth~"

Kokichi whined and did so, he opened his mouth and put the tip in. He sucked on it a little. He slowly took more into his mouth and moved his tongue around it.
He loved how warm it felt in his mouth.

Kaito reached under the table pushed on his head, "mmm~ there you go. Try and take it all the way. "

Kokichi felt Kaito's dick get pushed deeper into his mouth and against his throat. He gagged a little, "mm-chk"
He covered Kaito's dick with saliva. He slurps a little, "mmm-mmhm"

Kaito tilts his head back some just enjoying it, "mm Kokichi~"

Rantaro walked in, and sat at the table across from Kaito, "hey."

Kaito looked up at him, "mm- uh hey. " His face was covered in blush. He still hand his hand on Kokichi's head, he pushed his head more making him take it down his throat.

Kokichi gagged, "ck-huk-"

Rantaro looked at Kaito funny.. Thinking he was jerking off under the table or something. "Uh.. You okay? " He didn't know what else to say.

Kaito pulled his dick out of Kokichi's mouth and kicked him towards Rantaro.

Kokichi winced and looked at Rantaro, he sat up and got between his legs. He thought maybe Kaito wanted him to suck of Rantaro too.. He unzipped Rantaros pants.

Rantaro blushed," Wh- hey! " He looked under the table and looked at Kokichi. He blushed a little, "what are you doing little dude? "

Kokichi blushed and nuzzled Rantaros crotch, "uh.. Trying to get breakfast. "

Rantaro laughs a little, "Were you over there giving Kaito a BJ. " He lightly pet his head.

"Mayyybeee" Kokichi purred softly and nuzzled Rantaros crotch more. " Kaito kicked me away. "

"Did it hurt? " Rantaro rubbed his face and took his dick out.

Kokichi shook his head, "no it didn't. " He rubs his dick lightly, then licks up the shaft and puts it in his mouth. He moved his head up and down. He coated his dick in spit.

Rantaro puts both hands on his head and pushed on it hard. He starts thrusting his hips a little too. "A-ah~"

Kaito was watching, this is  N O T what he wanted Kokichi to do. He went over and pushed Rantaro and pulled Kokichi out from under the the table and lays him across the table.

Rantaro got close and pushed his dick back into Kokichi's mouth. He looked over a Kaito, "you look mad, we can share. "

Kokichi holds onto Rantaros hips a little. "Mmm~"

Kaito went back to the other side of the table and pulled Kokichi's pants off. He pushed his dick into Kokichi's ass. "Whatever."

Kokichi gasped, "m-mm! ~ mm "

Rantaro face fucks Kokichi, moving his hips quickly then pushed his dick deep down his throat.

Kokichi gagged and made loud whimpers and little moans  "Mm-ckk~ mm! Mm"
He felt Kaito push into his ass deeper. Then Rantaro deeper down his throat.
He felt something hot and thick fill his mouth, it tasted bad but he reluctantly swallowed it.
Then almost at the same time felt the hot thick liquid fill his ass too.