SaiOuma

After an hour or two, Shuichi walked into Kokichi's room seeing that the door was open. He noticed Kokichi laying across his bed naked. He walked over and examined him.
"Ouma?" He lightly touched his back but Kokichi didn't wake up. He kept looking over him seeing his little curves then noticing he didn't have a dick. Of course he already knew this about Kokichi but it was a little shocking to see still.

Kokichi was still laying on his stomach his ass dripping with the  cum Kaito had left there.
Shuichi felt himself get hard, he gently rubbed his hand over Kokichi's ass.
He gently turned him over and pushed his bulge against him.
"Mmm,~" He took his dick out and pushed it into him holding his legs up some.

Kokichi woke up some, "h-ha~ Kaito? " He opens his eye, " Shuichi!? "

Shuichi blushed and pushed in deeply, "Ah- you're door was open. "
Kokichi blushed and decided to let this happen since he really liked Shuichi.
"A-mm~ Shuichi do you find me attractive~" He giggles a little.

"Shut up.. " Shuichi was a little embarrassed by this not anticipating Kokichi would wake up.
Kokichi wrapped his arms around Shuichi, "Don't stop Saihara~"

Shuichi thrusts his hips and gently grabbed Kokichi's small waist. He was surprised at how little he was, he was almost about to wrap his hands all the way around his waist.
Kokichi kissed him and bites Shuichi's lip some.
Shuichi kissed him deeply and moved his hips faster and rougher, "mm~!! Mm"

Kokichi liked hearing Shuichi's noises knowing he was making him feel really good. He moans into their kiss, gently arching his back up.

Shuichi pushed in all the way and pulled away from the kiss, "A-ah Kokichi, you feel so amazing! ~"
Kokichi pants a little and squeezed Shuichi with his arms, "A-hahh~ mmAh~ " He kept moaning actually enjoying that Shuichi wasn't as rough as Kaito.

Shuichi suddenly felt a a rush of sensation, with making Kokichi cum on his dick. It made him harder, he pushed in as deep as he could, he felt his dick twitch and a huge wave of pleasure before cumming as well.

Kokichi moaned loudly and nuzzled Shuichi's neck a little, "mmm~ thank you Saihara.. " .
Shuichi blushed and pulled out putting his dick away, "I.. I should go. "

Kokichi whined, "No please stay... Please.. I want you to cuddle with me.. Or something don't leave me.. "

Shuichi thought for a moment, " K-Kaede would be mad.. I have to go! " He scurried off quickly...

Kokichi tears up a little at the mention of her name after he'd just fucked him....
He muttered obscenities to himself.
Kokichi got up and went to his door shutting and locking it.