P-Princess

Kaito woke up to find Kokichi under the bed. He gently pulled him out from under the bed, "hello Oma. "

Kokichi looks up at him, "oh hi.. "

Kaito picks him up and kissed his face some.

Kokichi made a little coo at him, "a-aw are you going to give me.. Cuddles? "

Kaito nods, "sure anything for you. " He sits on the bed holding him close. He gently held Kokichi's head against his chest.

Kokichi heard his heart beat, he blushed a lot, he gently kissed his chest, "I wish.. Saihara cared about me.. "

"Well.. I care about you Kichi. " Kaito frowns. "You should forget about trying to please Shuichi he isn't worth your precious  time, Princess. "

"W-... Did you call me... " Kokichi stuttered blushing uncontrollably

Kaito smirks, "I called you Princess. "

Kokichi giggles and kissed Kaito some.
He put his small hands against his chest.

Kaito kissed back and used a bit of tongue. He gently rubbed Kokichi's lower back. He grabbed his hips a bit too.

"W-well Kaito.. I.. You're so nice to me but I really like Shuichi. "

Kaito looked down in disappointment he gently picked him up again and laid him on the bed and laid on top of his small body, "But... I like you" He kissed him again deeply.

Kokichi wrapped his legs around him gently and kissed back using tongue. He moved it around kaitos mouth. Kokichi guides Kaito's hands up his body and onto his chest.

Kaito pulled his shirt up and gently rubbed his small tits sucking on his tongue lightly. He got hard quickly, he pushes his boner again Kokichi's crotch.
Kokichi's legs still wrapped around him. He'd noticed the grip had gotten tighter.

Kokichi let out a small noise into the kiss, he gently broke the kiss and timidly arched his back a bit, "a-a You shouldn't waste your time on me.. My heart belongs to Saihara-kun. "

Kaito kissed Kokichi's neck a little.
"I bet I could change your mind Princess."
His kisses moved down his neck and to his chest and nipples. He gently sucked on his left nipples and moved his tongue around it just a bit.

Kokichi moans quietly and squirmed just a little his nipples being extremely sensitive. He rubbed Kaito's hair. His hips arched and moans louder feelings Kaito's large bulging crotch against his own. "I- I can't take it anymore, please Momota put it in!~ "

"Heh, okay Princess" He pulled his pants down and took his dick out. He rubbed his dick around the entrance of Kokichi's vagina, slightly dipping in each time. Just wanting to tease him a bit.

Kokichi whimpered, "Kaiiiiitoooooo please please don't tease me! " He begged

Kaito giggles and pushed it into him, "aww okay. "
Kaito began thrusting, the sound of Kokichi's nonstop moaning only made him go harder. He felt his dick being squeezed tightly by Kokichi's insides. Like it was pulling him in more. " Oh Princess your body wants me so bad. "

Kokichi gasped and moans, "A-Ah! ~ ah ! Yes it - wants you so bad! ~ please please don't stop! ~ " With each thrust he felt the tip of Kaito's dick kissing his cervix roughly.

"a-Ah! ~ I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! ~~ AH KAITO! ~"

Kokichi Came feeling himself fill up with Kaitos hot cum, "A-Ah! ~ mmm! " he whimpers a bit his legs shaking a bit

Kaito pulled out and laid next to him with a huff, he pants a bit. "That was good cutie. "

Kokichi snuggled into kaito not saying anything he closed his eyes a bit "mm-mm~"