you asked for it

Kaito and shuichi despised each other despite the fact they hate fucked all the time.

Kokichi decided to surprise them, he walked into the room wearing nothing but long stocking on his legs.

Shuichi and kaito shared a reaction as they both rushed to him and touched his small body.

Kaito smiled " where'd your clothes go? "

Shuichi pawed at his small tits and kissed Kokichi's neck

Kokichi giggles "calm downnnn calm down let me get to the bed first... You're both such animals. " he went and sits on the bed.

Kaito looked at shuichi

They exchanged a glance.. Both wanting to be the first to Kokichi. It had actually been a while since they'd done this..

Kokichi needed the time for his body to heal .

Kaito got close and kissed Kokichi and rubbed his chest then down his sides to his ass.

Kokichi shivered it tickled a little.

Shuichi wasn't too big on the foreplay he went over and flopped his dick out onto Kokichi's face.

Kokichi opened his mouth and let shuichi shove it into his mouth.

Shuichi held the under part of Kokichi's jaw and thrusts his hips.

Kokichi felt Shuichi's tip press against his throat.. He tried to relax and let his throat open a bit more..
This allowed shuichi to push his dick down Kokichi's throat easily.

Kokichi gagged a bit and gripped the covers on the bed.

Kaito was glaring at Shuichi.. He rubbed Kokichi's clit and got him ready before pushing his own dick into him.

Kokichi blushed deeply, shuichi's dick making it hard for him to breathe.. He could feel every inch of Kaito's dick slide into him..

Kaito and shuichi glared at each other as they fucked kokichi.. Unintentionally pushing harder .. Competing almost.

When shuichi came he pushed it all down Kokichi's throat and didn't remove his dick until Kokichi bad swallowed all of it.

Kaito thrusts

Neither of them realized kokichi's whines..

When shuichi pulled his dick out
Kokichi coughed and whined loudly "you're hurting me! "

Kaito stopped and tilts his head a bit.

"Why are you pushing so hard- we just started are you angry at me!? "

Kaito frowns "w-well shuichi.. "

Kokichi hissed "I WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME can you two get your shit together.. You're hurting me.. " he moved pulling kaito out and running off

(Lmao the update you all wanted.
I might continue off this..)