[WAR IS HELL] - BakuKami

This chapter includes
-War
-Graphic description of violence
-Graphic description of injury
-Blood
-Gore
-Panic attack
-PTSD

"We are at war Denki. We need your help, please." Denki could hear the urgency and panic in his plea. His older brother was never one to lie or sugarcoat about something as serious as this.

"Who is participating?" Denki moved his phone so it was smushed against his cheek and shoulder. His voice was the most serious he could muster, ones he only used in situations similar to these. Denki didn't notice how the dorms became quiet at his small statement, or how some of his classmates came into the kitchen with him.

"The villains and the common people. We are trying to keep the villains from taking over but we suffered a lot of casualties and I don't think we can take anymore." Denki frowned deeply as he grabbed a pen and started writing in his journal. "And I'd hate to admit it, but we might have to get teens involved."

"If you must, make sure the teens volunteer to fight. If there is no one to watch the younger kids, send them to a refugee camp on the outside of the city." Denki stopped momentarily to readjust the phone before continuing to write. "Teiden, I will be the first volunteer. I will hopefully be there by 22:00 today."

"We await your arrival." Denki hung up the phone just as he finished writing. He closed the journal and turned around, seeing Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugou standing in the doorway of the kitchen. They all looked concerned in their own way.

Todoroki was the one to brake the brief silence. "Kaminari, what was that about?"

"Nothing for someone like you to worry about." Denki mumbled, ripping the peice of paper out of the notebook. Denki tried to walk out, but found the way blocked by four muscular bodies.

"What is that supposed to mean, Kaminari-kun?" Iida asked, looking slightly offended. Denki frowned, rich kids would never understand what happens in Kamagasaki.

"Rich kids. Uraraka might understand since she's poor as well." Denki shrugged, he tried to get by again but Bakugou grabbed his arm. "Will you please let me go. I need to go pack."

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Bakugou growled, his eyes dark. Denki nearly had enough with them. But, he needs to let them think he'll be fine while he goes to help. Although, the note he left Aizawa will definitely make them think otherwise.

Denki stared in Bakugou's eyes. "I am going to stay at my house for a while. There's dire family issues going on and they need my help."

"It didn't sound like that." Bakugou grunted. Denki ripped his arm out of Bakugou's grasp, and beelined it to the staircase.

Quickly running up the stairs, Denki left the people chasing him in the dust. Denki's mind was also running, what did the town look like? How many casualties were there? Will he be able to help?

Denki suddenly found himself in his room. He cracked his knuckles as he shook his head, his unwanted thoughts spewing from his ears.

He quickly packed a bag full of clothes, left the note on the desk, and left through the window. He knew the others won't let him go if he went out the front door. As he walked to the gate, Aizawa knocked on Denki's door.

He just wanted to check on his problem children then go back to his home to relax. Judging by the students faces in the common room, he knew something was off. He went up to Tokoyami, who explained what he could. That's how he found himself in front of Kaminari's door, with Bakugou about to blow it off it's hinges.