Partners In Crime-Ojiro x Kaminari

Includes;
-Villain Kaminari
-Villain Ojiro
-Smut-ish
-Blowjobs

2733 Words

--~-~-~-~-~-

Shigaraki told me that I'd be attending the infamous U.A High School to finally demolish the Hero society. I'll be acting as a normal school student and getting information on the downlow. I joined the League about a year ago and they still don't trust me enough, so Shigaraki got me a boss... Yes, a fucking BOSS! I'd always thought that I'd be a lone wolf, but guess not.

"So, Ojiro... Did you get in?" Shigaraki asked, his voice slightly muffled from the hand over his face.

"Yes I did. Are you sure this plan is going to work?" I asked, all of Shigaraki's plans failed and I'm pretty sure that it'll happen again.

Shigaraki got frustrated and started to stratch his neck. "Yes, and to make sure you don't fuck up... I got you a apprentice, well... more like a boss."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me. I got you a boss." Shigaraki snarled, sratching his neck harder. "Now I'm not telling you his name, but he will wait for you behind the school after class. Got it?"

"Is he at least going to use our codes?" I frowned as I crossed my arms. "Yes he will. He's not stupid."

And that's where we are in the present time. I was walking to Class 1-A, seeing a bunch of stupid people trying to become heroes. So fucking idiotic.

As I walked in, I could feel the energy literally bouncing off of everyone. It's annoying. I walked down to my seat and set my bag down. My legs are so sore... I silently fell into my seat, picturing what my boss may look like.

He's probably buff, maybe one of those who hate being talked too. Who knows, maybe he's a silent hottie. Oh fuck it, what if it's girl? I took a quick look around the room. Eh, all the girls in here look too innocent or just plain dumb. I took another glance and saw an ash blonde smack talking a four eyed freak. Maybe that's him, my boss... Should I go introduce myself?

Poking on my shoulder interrupted my thinking. "Hey! It's you right? Ojiro Mashirao?" I turned around to see a cute guy smiling at me. He had faint freckles over his cheeks, and it looked like it went down to his shoulders. He had electric blonde hair with a black lightning bolt on his hair.

"Uh yeah...? Do I know you?" I asked, completely turning around in my seat. He can't be my boss...

He smiled as he leaned his head to the side. "Yeah! From Middle school! You went to Long Vincent Middle school, right?"

LOng Vincent. L, O, V. Shit... He's my boss.

"Yeah! I can't belive someone went to my school!" I laughed it off. So I have to listen to this cutie, how can he be a villain? He's too cute!

"I wanna catch up! Let's meet behind the school after classes!" He then turned back around, talking to a red head. I turned around and just sat there thinking. If he is my boss, this will be a long fucking year.

-~-~-~-~-~-

I wait behind the school, leaning against the wall. I see the blonde kid walk up, waving at some of the friends he already made today behind the wall. When he faced to me his face immediately dropped.

I flinched, surprised at his complete 180 from a happy bubbly persona, to murderous psychopath. I didn't even realize he was right infront of me until he threw me into the wall with his hands grabbing my collar.