[UNCONDITIONALLY]-ShishiKami

Requested by CHAOTIC_AWKWARD

This chapter includes
-Cuddling
-Implied Child Abuse
-Cringy word use (I am not good at Camie)
-Mentions of self-harming

Denki whimpered, everything hurt. He was covered head to toe in brusies. He sat outside his house, leaning against the white fence. He pulled out his phone, and called his boyfriend Seiji Shishikura.

The phone rang twice before he picked up. "Denki, what's the matter?" At the sound of his voice, Denki immediately broke down, crying his eyes out. "S-Seiji! Help me please! I-I can't take it anymore!" Denki sobbed, the other side of the line was quiet except for the whooshing and grunt sounds.

"Denki I'm on my way. Are you in front of your house?" Seiji asked. Shiji went to his house before to meet his family. Let's just say, that didn't go that well...

Denki hummed, he heard a door open and close, then some talking on the other side of the line. "Okay, just stay on the line with me please. I don't want anything to happen to you, okay sweetie?"

_____

It took about an hour for Seiji to make it to his boyfriend. When he did make it, he found Denki losing consciousness and bleeding out on the cement. Seiji panicked, he held Denki in his arms as he called an ambulance.

"S-Seiji...?" Denki whispered. He raised his hand to cup the other's face, which the latter held his gingerly, tears starting to fall down his pale face.

"Y-yeah Denki?" Seiji asked, bringing the boy closer to him. Their foreheads resting against each other. The clouds turned grey and rain started to pour down like the ice bucket challenge. Sirens blared in the distance, disturbing the peace the two created.

"I-I'm scared... Am I going to die..?" His voice cracked, Seiji's eyes widened.

"No. No why would you think that? It's just a few minor wounds! You'll be fine!" Seiji's nose started running as the tears mixed with the rain. He leaned over Denki's face to shield him against the rain.

The ambulance arrived, the paramedics took Denki away from Seiji to get him ready to go into the ambulance; when the door slammed open. A tall man with dark black hair with golden highlights stormed out of the house. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THIS NOISE?!"

Seiji saw red, Denki's father screamed at the paramedics, ordering them to let him stay out in the rain and die. He knew his mother wasn't that far behind, probably forcing her husband to snap. Seiji took a step forward, then another, soon he was running to the man, his vision was engulfed in red, only letting a small view of Denki's father beneath him.

_____

Seiji sulked in his hospital chair, getting a broken hand was nothing compared to getting lectured by his teacher and most of his classmates. Nagamasa said that what he did was undignified and damaged Shiketsu's reputation.

What Seiji did was none of their business. They didn't know what was happening behind closed doors. They didn't know the way Denki would call him every night, crying about how much his friends hurt him that day. They were undignified ones! They are being manipulated by the cocky heroes that don't care for child abuse! They are no longer true heroes...

"Yo Yo Yo! What's up ShiShi-senpai?" Seiji groaned, he didn't want to be lectured by her as well. Inasa elbowed him in the gut, and smiled at Camie. Seiji could feel his teacher's and Nagamasa eyes burning his head. They only stayed to have a word with Aizawa, Nagamasa saying they all should express their regret and heartache for the condition Denki's now in. They're acting like Seiji hurt him.

"Hey, Shishikura-senpai. I didn't know you had... that in you.. Why'd you do it?" Camie's tone changed, like she actually cared. Seiji looked up and into Camie's eyes. "Like, did something happen between you two?"

Seiji opened his mouth, but was cut off by Nagamasa. "He won't explain why he beat up an innocent man. For all we know he could have gotten those bruises from his training."

"You really think his friends would go that far to hurt him?" Seiji grumbled, slouching in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Excuse you. What would you know about Kaminari? You never showed interest in 'hanging out' with him." Nagamasa bited back.

"You never gave me a reason to confide in you. This attitude is part of it!" Seiji looked up and looked at Nagamasa like he was ready to kill him.

"You two, settle down." A new voice caused Seiji to completely lose focus on his staring match with his class representative. Aizawa stood upfront of them, he looked as tired as they last saw him, maybe a little more sleep deprived.

Nagamasa stood up, his hands glued to his side. "Aizawa. We apologize for how Shishikura Seiji acted. He harmed our reputation as well as yours, we will make sure this never happened again."

"Well, he wouldn't be a hero then." Aizawa stated. Seiji looked hopeful, thinking that this might make his classmates take their heads out of their ass and see the truth. "Kaminari was being abused by his family. We would never allow our students to harm each other like that."

Seiji placed a smug smile in his face as he watched his classmate's jaw drop.

_____

Seiji sat in the hospital chair next to Denki's still form in the bed. He knew he wasn't dead, but the paleness from his usually bright and rosy skin gave him goosebumps. His so called friends apologized to him profusely, like Seiji said before; they didn't know what happened behind closed doors.

Seiji thought back to Denki and his home life. Whatever was truly happening was so bad that Denki electrocuted himself, leaving brusies and burns over his thighs. That's why he isn't waking up just yet. Tears fell down Seiji's face, making tiny puddles on the white hospital blanket.

"I-I love you... Kaminari Denki." Seiji whispered to no one in particular. He dropped his head on the bed and let out all his pent up sadness. Trying to be serious could be hard on him. He knew someone else was in the room, so it didn't surprise him at first when he felt a hand run through his hair.

"Babe..." Seiji looked up, shock imbedded into the muscles on his face. Denki coughed, his voice wary and horse for not talking in a while. Seiji smiled, jumped up onto the bed and cuddled his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around his torso, and was glad to feel his arm snake around to rest on his back.

"Denki, I love you unconditionally. I know I don't say it a lot, hell you might mistake me for Bakugou, but I love you." Seiji cried, he buried his face in Denki's shoulder, a complete opposite of the cuddle positions they usually did.

"I love you too Seiji. You are by far on elf the best boyfriends I've ever had." Denki whispered. Seiji and Denki stayed like that listening to each other's breath. Even when the nurse came to check on him, Seiji wouldn't move.

And if Nagamasa and Camie saw the whole thing, they weren't going to tell anyone.