[VILLAINS REHAB]

This chapter includes
-"Villain" Bakugou
- Shakespearean language
-Didn't expect this much fluff

Bakugou didn't know when he was labeled a villain. He was a hero, the second ranking one as well! But he made one little mistake and society turned on him. Bakugou will admit he may of snapped, and may have hurt a few people badly because of it.

But what Bakugou hated the most, was when he looked for help his friends turned on him. Labeling him a villain as well. So that's why Bakugou is here in this boring ass cell.

"Bakugou Katsuki. You've got a visitor."

Bakugou groaned as he looked up, the loud door harassing his ears. Green hair walked through the door and Bakugou scowled. His teeth bared as he forced out, "Deku..." in a threatening manner.

"Hey, Kacchan." Midoriya smiled, he walked further in the room, standing right in front of Bakugou. The door slammed shut, the sound ringing throught the air for a few moments before it turned silent.

Bakugou glared at Midoriya, he didn't want to talk to that puppet. Midoriya cleared his throat and started talking - to Bakugou's dismay. "So, me and the Hero Commission have been missing you on the battlefeild, and they have decided to rehabilitate you."

"Are you serious? I rather stay in this cell then confront Japan again!" Bakugou growled.

"Well, I'm afraid you have no choice. The guards will transfer you to Villain Rehab tomorrow. But it's unlikely you'll graduate anyway, no villains ever come out of there." Midoriya mumbled the last sentence then left, thinking Bakugou didn't hear him. But Bakugou did, and he smiled. Maybe Villain Rehab won't be as bad as he thought.

. . . . .

Bakugou knew of the rehabilitation for younger villains, but he never found out the plan for adults. Eventually, he will find out. For some reason, Bakugou was excited to see his new home. So much so that he lost sleep that night. Well, more than when his nightmares will keep him up.

. . . . .

"Wake up Bakugou Katsuki!"

Bakugou groaned, his head groggy maybe he should not have stayed up so late. Water was splashed on him and Bakugou growled as he shot open his eyes. The guards was there smiling with empty bucket.

"You're going somewhere new, soon you'll be out of hair forever."

"That is if I don't fail this stupid rehab bullshit." Bakugou grumbled, giving the guard a stink eye as he came around behind him.

The guard in front scowled as Bakugou felt his metal platform move. Bakugou was suddenly on his back looking at the ceiling. He watched as the ceiling changed, from padded to metal far away to open sky to metal again. He was remarkablely mellow,it wasn't like he could move and blast these fuckers to the moon.

He supposed the truck he was in started moving when her heard the engine roar to life. Bakugou felt himself falling asleep again, he would've watched the scenery if there was any windows in this truck, but since there's not Bakugou tried to regain the sleep he lost.

-----

"God dammit! He fell asleep again!" Bakugou groaned as he opened his eyes slightly. Growling as he heard the guards voices. "Never expect anything more from a mistake like him."

"Excuse you, bastard! Make sure the person you're insulting can't hear you!" Bakugou yelled staring the guard in the face. The guard laughed, unphased by Bakugou taunts.

"And what are you going to do? Blast me?" As Bakugou growled louder two more guards came up from behind them, wearing metal armor. Did they suddenly go back to medieval times or something?