Shut up²

This chapter includes
-Violence
-Bear Attack
-Dead bodies

Remember: I LOVE reading your comments! So please make more of them!

The next few weeks, Aizawa had the same routine. Go to school, teach his crackhead class, go to hospital, grade work while talking to Kaminari, leave when visitor hours ended, sleep, repeat. Sometimes, he'd show Kaminari the work his students are doing, and the way his eyes lit up in wonder made Aizawa's heart melt. He's gonna adopt this kid, he swears on his life.

Finally the day came where Kaminari was released from the hospital. Aizawa got him the outfit he was wearing before that he washed and sewed back together.

He watched as Kaminari stepped into the bathroom, then step out fully dressed. His black cloak draped over his body like a loving mother, black leggings slid up his legs and feet, hooking between the big toe and the four tinier ones. A belt hung loosely around his small hips with the metal chains hooked to it. The shirt was black and it was cropped just under his ribs. His arms lay bare with the exception of his hands, having fingerless gloves with silver buds patched onto them. Aizawa needs to get new clothes for this poor boy.

Kaminari left his hood down, feeling his hair. He was used to combing through it with his fingers whenever he bathed, but he never could cut it. And the weight that was now gone felt amazing.

When he looked down he frowned. He hadn't gotten a good look at himself until now, mostly because it hurt too much to move. His left arm was gone, it was cut off from his shoulder and it looked like he had never had an arm there in the first place. He saw thousands of scars on his body, blood and black filled his vision as he was taken back to that horrific night.

"Papa Papa!" The little boy cried, jumping up and down on the dirt. The older gentleman looked down, three scars running down his right eye, and a small smiled played on his face as he looked down at his son.

"What is it Denki?" He whispered, crouching down to get to the height of the boy.

"Papa, what's that?" Denki pointed to a bear with two pups running around it. It's black fur looked fluffy, and it looked rather big for it's size.

"That's an Asiatic Black Bear. We should probably get back home, we wouldn't want the mama bear to spot us." He grabbed the small boy, held him close and started to back away, keeping a cautious eye on the mama bear.

Night fell, and the Kaminari's sat by the campfire. The mother had long hair like their kid, but didn't have as much scars as her husband. The three of them laughed, telling jokes to one another as the father was cooking dinner.

A clash of pots startled the family, all looking worridly to the west. A black bear cub looked curiously at the humans, a pot stuck on it's head. The parents froze as the boy cooed in awe. Denki slowly got up and started making his way to the animal, unaware of the mama in the bushes behind her cub.

"DENKI LOOK OUT!" The father cried, but it was too late. The bear attacked, clawing at the defenseless boy under her. The father growled, grabbing his spear and running up to the two. He stabbed the spear into her side, earning a roar and sharp claws slashing across his chest.

The mother doubled over in pain, before getting up and running to her screaming child. She picked him up and ran. Tripping over her feet every once in a while from the pain blooming everywhere. 'Til she felt nothing. She looked back in horror, seeing the black bear charging towards her. She panicked dropped her child in a bush and ran.

Denki woke up to dried blood all around him. The sun was just rising upbove the trees, and it stung the boy's eyes. He slowly got out of the bush he was in, finding open wounds over his chest, right arm, and left leg. He wondered why his mom didn't clean it as he went to the lake to clean them himself. He wrapped his clothes around them and started back to his him.