[I LOVE YOU] -SeroKami

This chapter includes
-Aged up characters
-Very Happy chapter
-Psych!
-Sad/Angst
-Drug Addict
-Abuse
-Acidental Murder

"I don't know what went wrong... That night, it was just a blur! I didn't mean to do it!"

Kaminari sat in the chair, tears cascading down his face. Blood stained on his white omn shirt. Now the detective could see clearly the brusies that seemingly wasn't there before. He felt bad for the Hero, but he pushed it under the rug as injuries he got as a hero.

He sat on the other side of the crying man, a table seperating them. Kaminari clenched his fists, that were cuffed to the table bringing his head down.

"You didn't mean to do it, huh?" The detective snarled, his eyes watching the shaking man with fierce anger. Suddenly, he stood up slamming his hands on the table. "28 BILLION VOLTS! YOU KILLED HIM WITH 28 BILLION VOLTS! That seems like you purposely killed him."

Kaminari flinched horribly at the loud noises, sobs breaking his system bit by bit. He kept his head down, knowing he was guilty. He heard the other push in his chair, and walk over to his right side. He yelped as his hair was pulled roughly, throwing his head back. "Why the fuck did you do it, huh? You never seemed like the one to snap and kill somebody out of pure fun-"

"I DIDN'T DO IT FOR FUN!" Kaminari yelled, shouting his eyes as he roared.

"THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" The man yelled back, spiting in his face. He again growled at the Hero's silence. He let go and looked at where the window would be. He scowled, and stormed out of the room.

He turned into the observation room, looking across the police officers and the two new faces. He recognized one as the retired pro hero Eraserhead, and the other was a whole new face. "Why are these two here?"

In his tired voice, Aizawa began to talk. "We're here to help. I was his teacher in highschool, and my son's quirk can help us out."

Without any more questions, the two pushed through the angry detective and made their way to the convict. Aizawa sat down in the chair, looking over his old student. Shinsou stood right next to his father, feeling pity and a small peice of anger at his old friend. "Kaminari, why did you kill Sero?" Aizawa asked, his tired eyes staring over Kaminari in a form of concern.

"I-I didn't mean too!" Kaminari, suddenly stopped. His eyes still spilling tears, but he didn't make a sound. Aizawa looked over to his purple headed son who was staring intensely at the blonde boy.

"Kaminari, look up." Kaminari did so, his eyes a foggy white and a deadpan expression. "You are to answer our questions truefully, got it?"

The two family members looked at each other after the blonde nodded. Aizawa took a breath, slowly looking over to his student. "Tell us what happened the night you killed Sero Hanata."

"I was coming home after my patrol..."

___

The sky turned into a canvas of red, orange, pink, blue and purple as I walked back home. I was in my civilain clothes as I left my hero clothes at the agency. I opened the door, finding Sero on the couch. The room was smokey and filled to the brim with different smells.

I coughed, waving my hand in the air. "Hanata what the hell?! What did you burn?!" I ran over to the window, and quickly opened it. I was used to him just smoking weed, but there was a variety of new smells.

"I didn't burn nothin'!" He yelled, turning his head to the side, just barely finding his boyfriend. "I'm just tryin' out some new drugs! Why don' ch'u come and try some?"

"No thanks, I'm trying to stay clean." I walked over to the couch, draping my arms over the back. "Whatchu got?" I peered over and saw Hanata visibly flinch.

"Well nofing for you! Ch'u don't wan any!" Sero snapped, grabbing the bong and lighter, bringing it to his mouth. I quickly scanned the table, knowing that he'd kick me out soon. When my eyes landed on a brown brick with white powder pouring out the hole Sero most likely caused.

"Babe... The the hell is that?" Sero choked, turning over to where I was looking. He coughed, averting his eyes while trying to reach the package. "It's nothing babe. You should leave no-"

I snatched the package off the table and turned it over, the white powder falling and creating a blanket like snow on the blue carpet. I recognized it immediately. "Why the hell do you have cocaine?!"

"It's nine of your business, now give it back!" Sero snapped, towering over the smaller boy, anger written over his once calm features.

"No! I'm calling the cops! This is illegal!" I said, getting ready to run into our shared room. Once I turned around, something whizzed past my head and broke on the wall now upfront of me. I could see the remains of the bong, now shattered on the ground. I turned my head slowly, but ready to book it if any means necessary.

Sero stood there, his arm still outstretched, and his eyes dark. His long black hair covered his face as he stood back into a standing position, his head facing down. Slowly he turned his head up, a murderous intent clear as day in his eyes, yet so tense I almost mistook him for a villain I fought earlier this week.

"You ain't callin' nobody..."

I started running towards the bedroom, the package smashed against my chest with Sero right on my tail. I reached out for the door knob when a gray tape wrapped around my wrist. I dropped the cocaine as Sero threw me to the other side of the apartment. My head slammed into the wall and I slid down, blood following after me.

My vision was blurry, but I made out a faded figure of Sero going into the kitchen. I closed my eyes, sat up, and rubbed my head pulling it back and finding blood. Suddenly, Sero jumped on me a knife in his hand. He slammed my right wrist to the ground and had his left hand high in the air, ready to stab me.

As he brought his hand down, I brought my free hand up, stopping his  knife in the air before it could hurt him. In a state of panic, I let out everything I could. I blacked out for a few seconds, the electricity tiring my body.

When I came too, Sero was in front of me, skin black and dark red. Police sirens echoing off the streets and coming closer to me. "H-Hanata...? B-Babe? Are you okay?" Blood was pooling underneath him that cane from his mouth, nose, and eyes. I-I didn't kill him... did I?

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"POLICE!! HANDS IN THE AIR!!"

___

I think I'm gonna end this book soon. I have no more inspiration to finish, and I don't know what else to write. I'm gonna finish the IidaKami chapters than most likely end the book.