Proud of you²

-Mentions of child abuse

Denki knew someone was watching them. He always had an eye for catching stalkers. He never knew why, but villains seemed to like him. So it didn't really surprise him when Aizawa came up to him a few minutes after having the talk with Neito.

"First you come in with service dogs giving the whole class a heart attack. Now you are fostering a victim of child abuse?" Aizawa asked almost offensively.

Denki pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing just like Aizawa did when he was tired with the class' shit (did their personalities switch?)."First off, you should have read my file thoroughly, then you wouldn't question why I have service dogs. Secondly, why were you even listening in the first place? I thought you didn't care about your students." Denki asked, sass lining his aggressive words.

"Well seeing Monoma being nice to a 1-A student is pretty concerning." Aizawa said, crossing his arms. What the hell, Denki thought. Was he really comparing Neito to a serial killer?

Denki narrowed his eyes, seemingly glaring into his teachers soul. Normally he'd be cowering in his boots, but to indiscriminately insult his new brother suddenly gave Denki the courage he needed.

"If you are not planning to help why don't you go suck a dick." Denki growled. Aizawa let his arms hang, staring at Denki, a mix of shock and anger gleaming in his eyes. Denki felt scared when he first said that, but he went too far now to back down, so he just stared Aizawa in his eyes.

"Look, Kaminari." Aizawa's voice was so filled with malice Denki couldn't help but flinch. "I don't know who you think you are, but you will not speak to me like that. I do want to help. And I will help."

"To be honest Sensei, I think Neito's parents will make a bigger fuss with Pro Heroes there." Denki sighed, crossing his arms. He knew he wasn't the brightest of the bunch, but he's been in an abusive relationship before. That's the main reason why his brother is taking care of him. He knows bringing in the wrong people will make the problem worse.

Aizawa sighed, putting a hand on Denki's shoulder. "We will figure things out, okay?"

_____

Neito awoke with a start, gasping for air. His nightmare tonight was as bad as the first night he spent with the Kaminari's. Neito ran a hand through his hair, he needed Kaminari. He turned and looked at the time, 12 a.m. Denki should still be up.

Neito got out of bed, and put on his slippers. He knew he was covered enough to go outside and to the dorms next door. He walked outside his room, kept his head down and kept walking.

Even when he heard people call his name, he didn't stop walking until he got to the common room. As he looked up he saw his normal friend group talking to Vlad King in hushed voices. "What's going on?" Neito asked looking between his classmate's and his teacher he oh so adored.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" Tetsutetsu said, with a slight tone to make it seem like a question. They all turned to him, expecting an answer.

"I was. But I couldn't and now I'm going to Denki." Neito mumbled, heading to the door. Vlad King got up and walked next to Neito. When Neito looked at him, Vlad King just answered, "It's past curfew, don't want you to get in trouble."

Neito smiled softly as he and his teacher walked out into the night. It's only a short walk to class 1-A's dorms, Neito didn't see the point in it, but it did make him feel less alone. "Monoma," Neito looked to his homeroom teacher. Worry etched into his normally pissed off features. "Is everything alright at home?"

Panic set fire in Monoma. Did he find out? Was he really going to be labeled as the kid who couldn't fight off his parents. Are people going to call him weak now?